Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Green Hornet thx for the rep :d5: and fwiw, it was the fingertip of me left middle finger, so at least i've now got a totally legit excuse for perpetually flippin everybody off everywhere i go :muahaha: :crying: ppp

View attachment 1380171
More like this now! ;)
A827BF00-AB5A-4E64-9CE9-79DCE70BBAAC.jpeg

threadmarkz only really come in handy in casez such as ur own journal...they're by no meanz necessary, but do help when somebody wantz to read thru & get jus the prevelant info/postz, without havin to read thru all the extraneous chitchat as well ;) for an example, jus click on any of the journalz in me own sig...the first post of each explainz ;) ....er, more or less :rofl: ppp
Or if you're looking back for something specific in your own journal!

They were able to reattach it though, he just doesn't have feeling in it anymore. Sliced right through the side of it, through his thumb nail and everything. I'd only told him a million times to cut away from himself but ya know lol

Thank you!

You are Welcome...it is quite disorienting being in something so huge...but you'll find like most people that you will only use a couple of places Frequently....so you get Used to the lay out.... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back