Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
400 PAGEZ!
:yay1::bravo: :jump: PAGE #400! :jump: :bravo::yay1: ppp

edit: i swear, every time i sit & stare at that cheering smiley, it lookz like he'z sayin, "oh, fuck!", whilst bein totally overjoyed about it :crying: :doh:

Tbh now that I've got the environment stable and the PH stuff figured out and within my control I think its just going to be a matter of figuring out a nute system that works for me and I should be pretty ok. @KDawg has been super helpful with the calculations to get my FF trio to an appropriate level so I'm rolling with that for now, though I'm going to play with the numbers on adding in some of their additional stuff since I already have it on hand. Also ordered samples of a few other systems to test out and see how I feel on them. Right now including the new ff schedule I've got two other lines otw to try out and then I'm also really thinking about trying a kis nute pack as well, but not 100% sure on it since my pots aren't really big enough and I really was trying to test really simple systems of salt nutes this time around. Feel like putting them up against organics wouldn't be a fair test.

@Suki813 ....iiiii..............
thing.gif
........do I get the feeling you are Over Loving your babies...

Constant Fiddler........:eyebrows:....?

you Know more people kill their plants by over fertilising....than under fertilising......

:yay1::bravo: :jump: PAGE #400! :jump: :bravo::yay1: ppp

edit: i swear, every time i sit & stare at that cheering smiley, it lookz like he'z sayin, "oh, fuck!", whilst bein totally overjoyed about it :crying: :doh:

Yup...I said that ages ago....it looks like it is saying fuck off to me too........:crying:

but not 100% sure on it since my pots aren't really big enough
I would skip it then, kis works well with the big pots…..but runs outta juice in flower otherwise, then you’re chasing deficiencies for the rest of its life….makes for stressful growing. I found 7 gallons to be about the minimum…..

@Suki813 ....iiiii..............View attachment 1382739........do I get the feeling you are Over Loving your babies...

Constant Fiddler........:eyebrows:....?

you Know more people kill their plants by over fertilising....than under fertilising......
I always tell new growers that it’s possible to love them to death :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back