Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1390336
@MikaelAndréasSöderberg .....when you Do decide on breaking free........ :pass: ..check out Camp sites near where you want to be.......

Lots of UK ex-pats live in them year 'round as a cheap way of living.....gives you a Base...while you check out the surrounding area for a place of your own.

You can live in Spain year 'round in a caravan or chalet.....:headbang:..no problem...

Thank you for the tip @Mossy

I’m okey with everything as long as I can grow weed. I bet there are open minded and friendly people who lives like that and it’s always good with new friends. Ill ask my misses what she thinks, but I will go anyway, with or without her as I believe my destiny is to grow a lot a lot of cannabis :smoking:

Spotted this plot for a bargin.

09B2FFEC-DC2A-4663-B466-C04B6D248D0E.png

CE4DCA2D-FDFA-4D2C-AD04-9015FCDE7E58.png

I wish my four other girls could have recovered as well as my Earthbox has done! She is praying so damn hard!
She is sure doing work!
I need to buy a couple of Jrs and see how well they work with the KNF style. I think they would be slightly faster than the regulars, just a bit smaller. I can see becoming mainly an EarthBox grower.
Four Jrs and one Regular in a 4x4 tent.

Coco for Cannabis and Mars BF sales info..
I’m okey with everything as long as I can grow weed. I bet there are open minded and friendly people who lives like that and it’s always good with new friends. Ill ask my misses what she thinks, but I will go anyway, with or without her as I believe my destiny is to grow a lot a lot of cannabis :smoking:

@MikaelAndréasSöderberg ...they say the Mountains in Spain are the Highest in Europe..........:pass:....and it has Nothing to do with how Tall they are.......:zen:.........

Yeah @DCLXVI ....I Think a Lot of people have been stuck to Home for so long they are Dreaming about something Different...Covid Cabin Fever.....:pass:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back