Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens, cold as hell this morning, was 42 on the porch gauge (well, for Florida below 50 is cold). Internet being slow as well. 2nd the notion of a PJ day, just getting ready for tomorrow, baking a pie, checking what's on hand and if I have to do a store run. Checked seeds this morning, all 3 of the reg/auto APK freebies from OSS popped and have 1/2 to 3/4 inch tails so I'm thinking I had a couple bad seeds before that....maybe stick them in the small tent and try another femed auto to fill big tent......which means a month difference between the 4 but what the hell, right?

E3B29B93-7F62-4B5F-A450-CA77F04B7F6E.jpeg

yummie yummie

I wish my four other girls could have recovered as well as my Earthbox has done! She is praying so damn hard!
She is sure doing work!
I need to buy a couple of Jrs and see how well they work with the KNF style. I think they would be slightly faster than the regulars, just a bit smaller. I can see becoming mainly an EarthBox grower.
Four Jrs and one Regular in a 4x4 tent.
What I found with the juniors is they hold so little medium that trying to topwater in knf (or any feed that can’t sit in the rez) u can barely put anything in thru topwatering before it’s already running thru into the reservoir! Do u topwater it or do u put in rez and just only feed enough they can drink it in few hours?

Well, decided to drop an Anvil to fill out big tent. Really like the looks of the one I ignored in the 1 gal pot and want to see how it looks if I pamper it right. APK's will go in 2x2 in 1 gal pots and hopefully 1 of them will be female. If a male shows I'll bring it out on porch and hide it amongst the wife's plants. Perfect scenario would be 1 male and 2 females. BS is nearing 4th node so gotta get cloner setup. Maybe get some pollen this round without wasting a whole plant..
20211124_121458.jpg

20211124_121512.jpg

20211124_121553.jpg

20211124_121624.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back