Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizer ArGo just arrived.

Had an insert with a 15% off promo code - ARIZER15 - if anyone's looking for holiday gift ideas.
excellent, let us know how you like it. Definitely at or near the top of my list for the next buy. :biggrin:

Would it be worth cutting the tops and letting the bottom ripen? Or does that just stunt them and halt growth.

I've done that lots of times, and never had a problem. Keep your chops separate and labelled until you test them, sometimes they can turn out different. If they are similar, you can always combine later.

Good luck with it. :goodluck:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green i know u are a staff member with the ability to fix it but just letting u know that the outdoor photo and auto polls someone put @MasonJarOG plants backwards! His auto is with the photos and vice versa on his photo!

Just heads up although may be too late now that it’s been open a bit!
:baked: Whaddya talkin about FF? The right plants are in place! :rofl:
Spotless Mind is in the auto group, Rasp. Parfait is with the photo's....

:baked: Whaddya talkin about FF? The right plants are in place! :rofl:
Spotless Mind is in the auto group, Rasp. Parfait is with the photo's....
another stoner hits the dirt. Takes one to know one though, as the saying goes. :biggrin: :pighug:

Time to get on with the day's chores. See ya later peeps. Stay safe. :pighug:

What I found with the juniors is they hold so little medium that trying to topwater in knf (or any feed that can’t sit in the rez) u can barely put anything in thru topwatering before it’s already running thru into the reservoir! Do u topwater it or do u put in rez and just only feed enough they can drink it in few hours?
That's kinda what I was worried about.
How I worked it in the regs was to make a slurry of the compost with what I'm feeding. There is less water in it so it's applied at a higher rate water wise, but the same amounts of nutes is applied.

I don't put anything other than humic acid and EM1in the rez. This way I'm not forcing/driving the plant to take up nutes in that water thru VPD. The plant will send roots into the new nutes w/compost when IT is ready and needs it. I did pour it to the Asian Haze and she didn't complain.

I think it's pretty difficult to overfeed by top dressing with this method. With the vast majority of the water intake done by the roots in the rez, the roots taking up nutes, are able to take up those nutes when the girl NEEDS the nutes.

Beautiful day for a hike….
9116A031-EECA-4882-A2ED-1318C7FA5D6E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back