:yeahthat: KISS for the win! :yay: ppp

Top 10 Dangers To My Plants:

10. Ceiling Fans
9. Oscillating Fans
8. Bathroom Fans
7. Bathroom Lights
6. Door Frames
5. Tent Zippers
4. Cannabis Monster (a lesser-known cousin of Cookie Monster)
3. Me
2. Myself
1. and I

1635530479602.png

2ml every 2 days @Cave Dirt Cody ...... :headbang: ....in the summer...

@hairyman was just feeding once a week..I Think....:pass:

i aint even used it yet :biggrin: ,,i bought some just coz Mog was using it :thumbsup: ,,and so was price to performance rated highly:coffee:,,,

back at work tomorrow ,,another weekend ,,just had a couple days off but i just cant catch up time, but i just ordered two new sofas and flooring so she happy :biggrin:,,just going to plod along till i canea take no more ,,starting to get to me head,,either shouted at or tragic tales ,,

New dragons are looking ok, this lot from nl side ,,some jem traits ,,i transplanted some and they in full flower at 3 week mark so they might get downsized again ,
IMG_20211027_205005_edit_81439710729238.jpg

Letting this dry out., these will F3 seed and I liking both parents
IMG_20211023_221903_edit_64723159419289.jpg

Wish I still had a full set
IMG_20211024_142256.jpg

:bighug:

@Suki813 ....iiiii..............View attachment 1382739........do I get the feeling you are Over Loving your babies...

Constant Fiddler........:eyebrows:....?

you Know more people kill their plants by over fertilising....than under fertilising......
Oh no lol, the new calculation I'm working off of is a way way lower dosage than what I've fed thus far (its what I get for following their provided feed schedule) so I think I should be ok. I am going to try out Real Growers Grow Dots for sure, I actually just grabbed that package from the mailbox. Haven't even tried them yet and I'm already super pleased, I ordered one sample pack of the Grow Dots and one 3 stick sample pack of the Recharge and they doubled my order so that was a nice surprise. Ideally I'd like to find a 1, 2, or 3 part nute system that works for me, as opposed to the 16 bottles of FF I've been using :rofl:

I live that thing so damn much lol. It doesn't do it for hubby like it does for me, he's all about the ritual of smoking a bowl. I just want my meds :rofl: I've found I don't really like the taste of the smoke much anymore tbh, the flavor is so much cleaner when you vape it.
That's kind of the way I am right now. I love my vape! The flavor is much better even with subpar bud. When I smoke, I only smoke quality bud........ The kind that gums your grinder up.

I think you need to explore the home making and use of concentrates. The hash is absolutely fabulous and flavorful! By the use of a dry ice shake, you can free yourself from having to trim up subpar bud. With OCD, it can get pretty nerve-racking trimming up bud to your satisfaction.

From that, you can make your own pressed hash, your own Temple balls and press your own rosin ....... ect.
My Bubble Bowls, Ardent FX and my Nugg Smasher Mini are the Holy Trinity of my concentrates!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

Oh no lol, the new calculation I'm working off of is a way way lower dosage than what I've fed thus far (its what I get for following their provided feed schedule) so I think I should be ok. I am going to try out Real Growers Grow Dots for sure, I actually just grabbed that package from the mailbox. Haven't even tried them yet and I'm already super pleased, I ordered one sample pack of the Grow Dots and one 3 stick sample pack of the Recharge and they doubled my order so that was a nice surprise. Ideally I'd like to find a 1, 2, or 3 part nute system that works for me, as opposed to the 16 bottles of FF I've been using :rofl:

:pighug:

That's kind of the way I am right now. I love my vape! The flavor is much better even with subpar bud. When I smoke, I only smoke quality bud........ The kind that gums your grinder up.

I think you need to explore the home making and use of concentrates. The hash is absolutely fabulous and flavorful! By the use of a dry ice shake, you can free yourself from having to trim up subpar bud. With OCD, it can get pretty nerve-racking trimming up bud to your satisfaction.

From that, you can make your own pressed hash, your own Temple balls and press your own rosin ....... ect.
My Bubble Bowls, Ardent FX and my Nugg Smasher Mini are the Holy Trinity of my concentrates!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:
Ive got everything I need to make bubble hash, just need enough material to make it worth my time while keeping enough flower on hand to keep hubs happy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back