Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay1: .............................and remember -> in realty, that smiley is fakin, cuz he'z actually sayin, "oh FUUUUCK!" :yoinks:

:crying::pighug:
ppp
They've been a bit less loud today, I think the excitement has worn off a bit and I also suspect that my Gma sugared them up quite a bit before bringing them home :rofl:

Holy fook I was comatosed last night just woke up :yoinks:guess I needed the sleep but gotta get busy trimming and lots of other stuff to do way behind schedule already today. Not sure how much I’ll be around today :pass:

Also thanks for the rep and reactions everyone :headbang:

Doesn't a big grow like this cost you a fortune in electricity?
Not really, I'm just over 1000 watt actual power draw with the Scorpion Diablo and Grow Light Science Pro Grow 320, plus 5 circulation fans, 8" Ac infinity extraction fan. Heating and cooling on the homes hvac system and the dehumidifier. The dehumidifier draws more power than anything. Like $2 a day

Not really, I'm just over 1000 watt actual power draw with the Scorpion Diablo and Grow Light Science Pro Grow 320, plus 5 circulation fans, 8" Ac infinity extraction fan. Heating and cooling on the homes hvac system and the dehumidifier. The dehumidifier draws more power than anything. Like $2 a day
I would have thought it was way more than that. But cool!

Do you watch Basement Autoflower podcast on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back