Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice brother!!! She looks great. :headbang:
Thank you! Little GDP not looking bad, i might get a few king palms worth out of her and SEEDS i dusted her preflowers with red poison so i should have a few seeds at harvest!

Thanx !
While I'm at it, what causes fox tailing and is it an issue when it occured ?

wellllll, it'z like this :rolleyes2: -> foxtailz are indeed a bitch to have happen :wall: , but, the sad fact is that there'z no actual rhyme or reazon to foxtailing, it jus happenz sumtimez :shrug::spels: so, while def not a dezireable thing, there'z nothin can be done about it, soooo -> yaz takez what yaz getz, be thankful for it & call it good :thumbsup: and no, it'z not an issue...it jus sux is all, lol :rofl: :doh: ppp

Just a tad bit of net work here in day 37

As always don’t forget to check out multiverse beans
ABAF257F-5ADE-4356-9F30-20B4A5025693.jpeg
65A07FDF-A5F9-4CD2-ADD5-8CA37001FFC7.jpeg

Damn yall were busy since yesterday lol. All 3 kids showed up yesterday afternoon and because they were being absolutely nuts they gave me another headache yay lol. I get they're excited and stuff but holy cow #1 is *loud* sometimes lol.

holy cow #1 is *loud* sometimes lol.

:yay1: .............................and remember -> in realty, that smiley is fakin, cuz he'z actually sayin, "oh FUUUUCK!" :yoinks:

:crying::pighug:
ppp

Inside shot of bigger grow room. 6 Mephisto CDLC on autopots on the floor, 66 days from sprout. Ilgm Gold Leaf Photo off to the left. 13 day old Fastbuds Cherry Cola you can barely see . And 3 Barneys Farm Gorilla Zkittlez Autos, 31 days, in the tent to the left
D03F27250136_1660397588952.png

Inside shot of bigger grow room. 6 Mephisto CDLC on autopots on the floor, 66 days from sprout. Ilgm Gold Leaf Photo off to the left. 13 day old Fastbuds Cherry Cola you can barely see . And 3 Barneys Farm Gorilla Zkittlez Autos, 31 days, in the tent to the left View attachment 1501015
Doesn't a big grow like this cost you a fortune in electricity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back