Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jump: 1000 PAGEZ, WOOT!! :jump:and we're still a day way from halfway! :yay: :applause: so i def wanna see 2000 PAGEZ this round for a new record, or ur def ALL FIRED!! :shooty: :toke:

Up The Yakironz!:headbang: ppp

my very 1st cross with bought seeds, red gorilla girl xl x red poison
Congrats on your first seed haul. I suggest leaving a branch or two until the seeds are pretty much loose and starting to fall out on their own. You are gonna have a hell of a lot of nice seeds. :cheers: :pighug:

Happy caturday
20220612_141648.jpg

Congrats on your first seed haul. I suggest leaving a branch or two until the seeds are pretty much loose and starting to fall out on their own. You are gonna have a hell of a lot of nice seeds. :cheers: :pighug:
Thank you, i know how to do it better next time but maybe someone here will see my issues and save themself the troubles i had.

Seeds for a lifetime seems nice!

My 5 gallon @Mossy pot is potted up, watered 1 gallon of 6.2ph tap and planted 23-25 seeds i lost count but all in the pictures above.

I hope at least 2 pop but hoping for 10.
We eagerly await the sea-of-green-in-a-pot. :goodluck:

AfghanxNL has a ways to go still but I grabbed a couple quick bud shots earlier just to get a baseline. Think I'm gonna go ahead and let this one go heavy amber if I can stand it to get the ball rolling on that GDT for my friend's dad.
20220813_160532.jpg
20220813_160809.jpg
20220813_160843.jpg
20220813_160908.jpg
20220813_160922.jpg

We eagerly await the sea-of-green-in-a-pot. :goodluck:
i hope they germ, i read seeds can germ fresh, they don't need to be dried but it helps i think

I'll have that #orgypot posted up with weekly pictures here if they germ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back