Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawrettykno
IMG_20220810_205946009.jpg

The plant has what looks to me 1-2 oz of bud on it and everyone of them will look like these with seeds in them, My math says if half a gram has 20 seeds, i'll have 3000 or so seeds, i'm thinking if 20% of those are mature i have enough for myself forever! lesson learned do NOT let a plant fully get pollinated and/or do not spray a whole plant with CS just a branch is fine.. don't be dumb like me and end up with 20k seeds

7 days left and choppy, i don't need that many seeds and the bud seems barely there after you peel the seeds out so i may just make a bunch of edibles with this plant

View attachment 1500739
True but that gives you gear to trade and give away. I reversed a female Double Grape and bred it with two females in the same pack and now I can waste seeds (I also gave some away). I recently sowed about 50 seeds in a 15 gallon pot and planted the seeds about 1/2" deep. Then I covered them with 2" topsoil and waited for the most vigorous to pop up. Some of them weren't strong enough to make the surface, and once I had 10 healthy seedlings I just culled the rest.

I'm operating on the assumption that the seeds that made it were the best. I could be way off, but it made sense to me at the time. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do that with purchased seeds. Of course I'll be yanking seedlings for the next month or so.

Tonight's poor decision making is brought to you by Blueberry Slushy and Wild Turkey 101 :thumbsup: Forgot about this
PXL_20220813_012030082.jpg

Fuck it :headbang:
PXL_20220813_034040149.jpg
PXL_20220813_034753852.jpg
PXL_20220813_035159479.jpg

Keeps sliding around. I'm guessing too much pressure but didn't have this problem with fresh frozen, which should be slicker :shrug: Same 37 micron bags, just using my finger in the jack but not a lot but maybe still too much
PXL_20220813_035707670.jpg

Gonna chalk this one up as a learning experience. There's not a chance I've got everything out of this puck or even close and I pressed it twice and it won't stay still. Looks like it needs more pressure but any more squeeze and it just runs away :shrug: Maybe I'll try one of those fancy origami folding things with the parchment next time to try to direct the flow. Haven't had a lot of success pressing flower with the fancy folds in the past though
PXL_20220813_040344898.jpg
PXL_20220813_041837875.jpg

Plus side is I'm gonna have some extra heavy edibles with that puck in the collection :jointman:

True but that gives you gear to trade and give away. I reversed a female Double Grape and bred it with two females in the same pack and now I can waste seeds (I also gave some away). I recently sowed about 50 seeds in a 15 gallon pot and planted the seeds about 1/2" deep. Then I covered them with 2" topsoil and waited for the most vigorous to pop up. Some of them weren't strong enough to make the surface, and once I had 10 healthy seedlings I just culled the rest.

I'm operating on the assumption that the seeds that made it were the best. I could be way off, but it made sense to me at the time. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do that with purchased seeds. Of course I'll be yanking seedlings for the next month or so.
Sounds like i will be having fun with my seeds, i'll do my best to give away what i can but i will be doing some crazy tests like you did as we can't do that with $10 a seed but now i can :thumbsup:

Well, we have new neighbors. Extremely typical for this area as we had no idea the house was even up for sale. It's the type of place where gossip rules and you either know everything or nothing! I like being on the nothing side.

So far: Nice cars. In a I like a nice car, not a flashy car, sort of way. I see a Merc S600 and a Land Rover LR-2. Which both are a couple years old. That says bought not lease. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back