Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Dallas for u! Literally pulling out the parking lot of where I went and to the left and even first intersection to the right is ghetto as fuck and literally 100 yards past that light starts luxury high rise apartment buildings that start at like $2,000 a month for a 1 bedroom! :nono:
View attachment 1500717

Straight across from parking lot is random homeless man sleeping on the side of the road 1/2 naked! :yoinks:View attachment 1500718

Another 1 trying to wash windows in the middle of an intersection! View attachment 1500720
View attachment 1500719
Those are how our big cities are here in texas.

Where i live you get rounded up for being homeless, in dallas they can't do nothing, to many other issues going on.

I'd give 2 weeks just to make sure..
The plant has what looks to me 1-2 oz of bud on it and everyone of them will look like these with seeds in them, My math says if half a gram has 20 seeds, i'll have 3000 or so seeds, i'm thinking if 20% of those are mature i have enough for myself forever! lesson learned do NOT let a plant fully get pollinated and/or do not spray a whole plant with CS just a branch is fine.. don't be dumb like me and end up with 20k seeds

7 days left and choppy, i don't need that many seeds and the bud seems barely there after you peel the seeds out so i may just make a bunch of edibles with this plant

20220812_133730.jpg

I'm thinking about dumping all of these into a 5 gallon fabric pot and having my 1st @Mossy style grow to see how many of these germ. problem is where to keep this test project >.<
my 2x4 , 1.3x1.3, and 4x4 all get chopped next week so maybe i can stuff it in the 1.3x1.3 tent and see what happens.

I'd say over 60% will germ they look mostly done, we shall see. I'm potting up a 5 gallon after this post
20220812_214204.jpg

Those are how our big cities are here in texas.

Where i live you get rounded up for being homeless, in dallas they can't do nothing, to many other issues going on.
Houston is far worse in their zoning.
they are connected LOL DFW
It's called the MetroMess for a reason.

I remember when they opened the DFW Tollway. Back then, there was really only Six Flags between Dallas and Ft Worth on the road.. That was when Interstate 20 was non-existant in the DFW area. Just Hwy 80 was the east-west road...............two lanes for the most part outta the BIG cities.
That was when the Mobil building was the tallest building in downtown Dallas

Better off buying good genetics methinks. How much THC etc. does one need in a bud? Take an extra puff. Or two. :biggrin:

Chasing the last possible couple percent just ain't worth the time, effort, and expense to me. The weed I grow without it does the job quite nicely already, even in spite of my screwups. :biggrin:

Although to be honest, I did try a few UVA bulbs in my screwin arrays. I have no idea whether it made any difference, but if it did, I didn't notice.

Different strokes folks, and happy growing all, UV or no. :pighug:
Not more THC. More terpenes. I feel like more terpenes equals more smell and flavor, not more THC. If terpenes drive effects then it may make for a better experience. I don know. I didn't smoke the said tested bud so I have no clue if it was better than the other stuff or not.

Houston is far worse in their zoning.

It's called the MetroMess for a reason.

I remember when they opened the DFW Tollway. Back then, there was really only Six Flags between Dallas and Ft Worth on the road.. That was when Interstate 20 was non-existant in the DFW area. Just Hwy 80 was the east-west road...............two lanes for the most part outta the BIG cities.
That was when the Mobil building was the tallest building in downtown Dallas
different times now :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back