Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so salty these days, now a dried up, crusty old puppy!
I have a niece who called me that, plus crotchety. Me? Crochety? Sometimes, like today. :biggrin:

Been eating soft boiled eggs me whole life.. bout all i can cook :rofl:

Bring water to a boil. Gently place eggz in boiling water for 3 minutes.

Remove, run under a bit of cool water until you can touch the egg.

Peel the shell, and have with toast is wat i do :smoking: A sprinkle of salt n pepper as well :thumbsup:

Wifee uses an egg cup, I use a bowl and break the toast up and mix it all together :coffee:
I like omelets! I love IHOP chicken fajita omelets, but my fav at home is a smoked brisket omelet.
Caramelized onions, little Hatch chilie. diced soft fried taters in the pan I did the onions....last step in the taters is adding the Caramelized onions, a bit of select cheese and top it off with my mix of Stubbs Green chilie sauce and Cholula hot sauce.
That'll wake ya in the morning!

tired-bored.gif

Mushrooms, Jalapenos, and Chipoltle cheese!

I like omelets! I love IHOP chicken fajita omelets, but my fav at home is a smoked brisket omelet.
Caramelized onions, little Hatch chilie. diced soft fried taters in the pan I did the onions....last step in the taters is adding the Caramelized onions, a bit of select cheese and top it off with my mix of Stubbs Green chilie sauce and Cholula hot sauce.
That'll wake ya in the morning!

I hated them for a while after getting sick on on some egg salad as a kid, but eventually that passed, quite a few years later. I had no idea how strong eggs smelled until after I had been sick on them. I pretty much had to leave the house if someone fried one. It seems that our bodies remember well some sorts of abuse. :biggrin:
Had the same thing with onions I ate a sprouted green off onion got to close to the inside and it was rotted. The tops are usually fine but the onion itself was rotting

Better off buying good genetics methinks. How much THC etc. does one need in a bud? Take an extra puff. Or two. :biggrin:

Chasing the last possible couple percent just ain't worth the time, effort, and expense to me. The weed I grow without it does the job quite nicely already, even in spite of my screwups. :biggrin:

Although to be honest, I did try a few UVA bulbs in my screwin arrays. I have no idea whether it made any difference, but if it did, I didn't notice.

Different strokes folks, and happy growing all, UV or no. :pighug:
I thought UV increased terpenes not strength of thc in the bud???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back