Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like the little squeeze ring things hubby uses for his tendon pain in his wrists
I am refraining from mentioning what I had in mind...

1660345250228.png

What in the fuck is this sorcery?!

They look like the little squeeze ring things hubby uses for his tendon pain in his wrists
I am refraining from mentioning what I thought they might be. :biggrin: :crying:

Lest I be accused... :biggrin::pighug:

I think it is more of a regional as well as a generational thing here in the states, the older folks around these parts in the north east like soft boiled eggs and toast,,,,,,but that might just be because they ain't got no toofers any more.....LOL
Oh come now, some of us elders still have a near full set of toofers. :crying:

The dearest is well supplied with toofers too, perhaps that's why she still likes her eggs hard boiled. :pighug:

I don't like eggs. I won't eat any dish where eggs are the main ingredient.
I hated them for a while after getting sick on on some egg salad as a kid, but eventually that passed, quite a few years later. I had no idea how strong eggs smelled until after I had been sick on them. I pretty much had to leave the house if someone fried one. It seems that our bodies remember well some sorts of abuse. :biggrin:

Nothing wrong with that, i'm weird in many other ways, yours seems more normal than what is weird with me haha have you tried eggs sliced up in ramen? pretty good.
I haven't had an egg I didn't like in about 60 years. Four at a time is even better. :biggrin:

Been eating soft boiled eggs me whole life.. bout all i can cook :rofl:

Bring water to a boil. Gently place eggz in boiling water for 3 minutes.

Remove, run under a bit of cool water until you can touch the egg.

Peel the shell, and have with toast is wat i do :smoking: A sprinkle of salt n pepper as well :thumbsup:

Wifee uses an egg cup, I use a bowl and break the toast up and mix it all together :coffee:
I cut it in half and scoop. No cup. Mind you, they are hard boiled. (I may have mentioned the dearest's preference). Cutting a soft boiled egg in two the way I do would be the mark of a true wake, bake, and cleanuper. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back