Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Muffin in the USA................Careful.......:yeah:.........

View attachment 1500574
This is a US muffin top! ;)
1660349377463.gif

I didn't say I used one. I am just saying recent studies have been done with them and they increased terpenes when used. Who wouldn't want better smelling and tasting weed with more terps tho? I have thought about trying one. But that's like the very last thing I'd buy when I ran out of other stuff to buy or upgrade.
I trust @Mañ'O'Green he’s prob been growing as long as me and @Zeromitch have been alive and he’s an equally thrifty grower so if he uses it there is def an advantage to it! Solar power or not he wouldn’t waste electricity on them if they didn’t make the final product better!

Evening kittens...Hot, humid...and all that goes with it......cooking dinner, pork chops, stuffing, green beans.....wife wants a cake for dessert sooooo....that too I guess.
Me and your wife think alike! ;)
23730752-7B40-4B77-AECF-763BCCAB66EE.jpeg

Can’t go wrong with cake! Got a homemade snickerdoodle Bundt cake with cream cheese icing! :yay:

This is Dallas for u! Literally pulling out the parking lot of where I went and to the left and even first intersection to the right is ghetto as fuck and literally 100 yards past that light starts luxury high rise apartment buildings that start at like $2,000 a month for a 1 bedroom! :nono:
EFF87C19-9E22-45DB-BE60-8B2FFADCC1D4.jpeg

Straight across from parking lot is random homeless man sleeping on the side of the road 1/2 naked! :yoinks:
B5489822-BC6D-4F9C-94BC-CB428DA77EEA.jpeg

Another 1 trying to wash windows in the middle of an intersection!
13B84493-B05D-4BC3-8A44-C8809FD32925.jpeg

BDD4F114-1E13-4BD5-B825-BA44A5BF7BAA.jpeg

This is Dallas for u! Literally pulling out the parking lot of where I went and to the left and even first intersection to the right is ghetto as fuck and literally 100 yards past that light starts luxury high rise apartment buildings that start at like $2,000 a month for a 1 bedroom! :nono:
View attachment 1500717

Straight across from parking lot is random homeless man sleeping on the side of the road 1/2 naked! :yoinks:View attachment 1500718

Another 1 trying to wash windows in the middle of an intersection! View attachment 1500720
View attachment 1500719
Which side do you live on? LOL

if we would just eradicate skeeters everyone would be happy! but we have bleeding hearts that won't let it happen ; /

So we get to enjoy this until we extinct them
View attachment 1500573
Rattler bite may be a mossy deterrent, but excess THC/alcohol, not so much. Never nap outdoors with bare feet. :crying:

Stoned to comatose, passed out drunk, or about to be paid off from a bet with another stoner/drunk. Just theory mind you. :biggrin:

I have never in my life been unable to see skin past a clump of mossy's. Not once. Until this picture of that peep's left foot. :eek1:

I didn't say I used one. I am just saying recent studies have been done with them and they increased terpenes when used. Who wouldn't want better smelling and tasting weed with more terps tho? I have thought about trying one. But that's like the very last thing I'd buy when I ran out of other stuff to buy or upgrade.
Better off buying good genetics methinks. How much THC etc. does one need in a bud? Take an extra puff. Or two. :biggrin:

Chasing the last possible couple percent just ain't worth the time, effort, and expense to me. The weed I grow without it does the job quite nicely already, even in spite of my screwups. :biggrin:

Although to be honest, I did try a few UVA bulbs in my screwin arrays. I have no idea whether it made any difference, but if it did, I didn't notice.

Different strokes folks, and happy growing all, UV or no. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back