Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack pot! that little bud was maybe half a gram if that and had this many seeds in and i see most are almost fully mature! next week chop chop!

20220812_202401.jpg

Like that's much better lmao
It is where I live I’m in far north funky town by Texas motor speedway! I’m technically on the border of Justin and Ft Worth! Mail says Justin but it’s all FW utilities and emergency services! Far away from the homeless encampments of downtown! :d5:

I thought UV increased terpenes not strength of thc in the bud???
I've heard arguments for yes, and no, for both terpenes and cannabinoids. The jury is out for me, I am just not that worried about minor changes in the quality of my bud. At this point, the main limitation with my bud is a combination of genetics (the weed's) and growing skill (mine). :pighug:

Hmm. Never thought of that. Generally if I don't smell like weed, I smell like garlic :crying: Just oozes out of my greasy Italian skin. And I pretty much never get bit my mosquitos :thumbsup:
My Dad called me a "Pepperbelly Mexican Wop" when I was a kid...............it was the 60s! I had pepper eating contests with my Grandma at 4yrs old. GrandMa and I planted lots of garlic and she used it a lot.

I like omelets! I love IHOP chicken fajita omelets, but my fav at home is a smoked brisket omelet.
Caramelized onions, little Hatch chilie. diced soft fried taters in the pan I did the onions....last step in the taters is adding the Caramelized onions, a bit of select cheese and top it off with my mix of Stubbs Green chilie sauce and Cholula hot sauce.
That'll wake ya in the morning!
You mentioned Hatch chile - we must be in the same small corner of the world! If you want a treat and don't have Lumbre, you HAVE to try this:
20220812_193911.jpg

I've been addicted to this stuff for 3-4 years and it hasn't killed me yet! We also buy and freeze 30-40 bags of roasted Lumbre because it's so addictive as well. It's a real ear-ringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back