Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: Thanks jersery been saying that for the last hour trimming :rofl::rofl:

:crying:Fastbuds cherry cola :toke:View attachment 1500775
View attachment 1500776
young-guns-chavez.gif

Well, we have new neighbors. Extremely typical for this area as we had no idea the house was even up for sale. It's the type of place where gossip rules and you either know everything or nothing! I like being on the nothing side.

So far: Nice cars. In a I like a nice car, not a flashy car, sort of way. I see a Merc S600 and a Land Rover LR-2. Which both are a couple years old. That says bought not lease. Should be interesting.

yeah, but -> do they play the banjo :confused1: ppp

It is taking too long to catch up. Must go eat!

I put it in a spice mill and powdered it back up.

:thumbsup:

Hold an egg.

Yes, but more often then not I put the soft boiled eggs in a bowl with butter!

View attachment 1500696

When I could eat good sour dough I would make the "soldiers" with it.:rofl:

Polenta = grits

Most people even in the south have not had properly cooked grits! and you are correct, polenta=grits. Polenta is usually yellow corn and grits white. Also cooked a little differently. It was funny when northern people would come to Charleston and snub their noses at grits. Then you ask them if they eat polenta and they say they love it! Get them to try properly cooked grits and then they concur. Great base for all kinds of things.

If you want proper grits, check out a company called Anson Mills. They produce grits from heirloom corn as well as flower and heirloom rice that was produced in SC in the 18th and 19th centuryies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back