Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My progression through the evening...Apparently lute metal isn't that energizing...Happy Caturday!

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 2.22.01 AM.png

Silly it is an egg cutter.

Most people even in the south have not had properly cooked grits! and you are correct, polenta=grits. Polenta is usually yellow corn and grits white. Also cooked a little differently. It was funny when northern people would come to Charleston and snub their noses at grits. Then you ask them if they eat polenta and they say they love it! Get them to try properly cooked grits and then they concur. Great base for all kinds of things.

If you want proper grits, check out a company called Anson Mills. They produce grits from heirloom corn as well as flower and heirloom rice that was produced in SC in the 18th and 19th centuryies
My grandmother used to grind her own. Most of the time this old grinder was used for corn for masa or chilies for enchilada sauce. A couple times a year she would buy some 50# sacks of flint corn and grind grits and polenta was made with the same yellow corn as the masa. It is all just about how fine or course you grind it. She had a grinder like this: it was a beast. The corn was different every year. The old women would bitch endlessly when the corn was bad for tamales :rofl:

2022-08-12_23-44-38.jpg

Hi !
My BB auto is 72 days and some new calyxes grow on the side of some buds... is that fox tailing ? :shrug:
IMG_4199.JPG

IMG_4198.JPG

I scoped her, there are buds with clear trichomes, while others show amber ones (5-10%).
I bet it will a staggered harvest for this one. :smoking:

I thought UV increased terpenes not strength of thc in the bud???

Yes if does impact both, it is at different points in the UV spectrum that impacts the terps and thc, 364nm thru 385nm have the most impact on terps and 285nm impacts thc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back