Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like vampires, garlic will give the same results. I eat quite a bit of it.Ticks loved Pop! Pop used to take garlic pills to repel ticks during deer season.
Hmm. Never thought of that. Generally if I don't smell like weed, I smell like garlic :crying: Just oozes out of my greasy Italian skin. And I pretty much never get bit my mosquitos :thumbsup:

if we would just eradicate skeeters everyone would be happy! but we have bleeding hearts that won't let it happen ; /

So we get to enjoy this until we extinct them
View attachment 1500573
Problem with mosquitos is their biggest predators are dying off in huge numbers. Standard brown and black bats eat like 1000 mosquitos per hour each. Bats are social and pass a fungus called white nose syndrome to each other and it wipes them out

not exactly the proof i was wanting :crying: show me a warehouse with 1000 plants using UVB and another warehouse same strain of weed without UVB, think you would see(or smell for u terp guys) a difference, doubt it, just keep it simple guys :smokeout: normal led works
I didn't say I used one. I am just saying recent studies have been done with them and they increased terpenes when used. Who wouldn't want better smelling and tasting weed with more terps tho? I have thought about trying one. But that's like the very last thing I'd buy when I ran out of other stuff to buy or upgrade.

932A7802-8475-4390-B478-0C103725C9AA.jpeg

I am just saying recent studies have been done with them and they increased terpenes when used. Who wouldn't want better smelling and tasting weed with more terps tho?

1 x teaspoon sugar to 1 pint water makes Terps Sing.........not Good for rooms where Smell is an Issue........:watering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back