Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been eating soft boiled eggs me whole life.. bout all i can cook :rofl:

Bring water to a boil. Gently place eggz in boiling water for 3 minutes.

Remove, run under a bit of cool water until you can touch the egg.

Peel the shell, and have with toast is wat i do :smoking: A sprinkle of salt n pepper as well :thumbsup:

Wifee uses an egg cup, I use a bowl and break the toast up and mix it all together :coffee:

Plus chocotaco is owned by Klondike (and I'm pretty sure they're banking on nostalgia to pull a "Back by popular demand!" comeback)
Marketing ploy, then when the rerelease them they will be 2 times as expensive, thats what they did with the hostess company as a whole.

I think I will add the flower power UV lights that are only $99. I have enough space to add another light for 2x4 as well, it’s just managing budget. The set up is always the most expensive part.
Hell yeah if you can afford it do it! i was just giving my poor man thoughts on it :smoking:

Yep. Probably make them smaller and change the ingredients as well.
Yep, hostess did it right though, they "sold" the recipes to a 3rd party company that made all their stuff taste like crap, probably owned by hostess, then they brought hostess back now the other company is out of business and hostess sales are higher than they have ever been

New babies are always so exciting! The GP was up in 3 days, CC was 4. 80 days exactly between when my youngest plant came up and the GP, which I think is the longest I've ever gone without dropping beans :rofl:
20220812_153158.jpg
20220812_153222.jpg

Been eating soft boiled eggs me whole life.. bout all i can cook :rofl:

Bring water to a boil. Gently place eggz in boiling water for 3 minutes.

Remove, run under a bit of cool water until you can touch the egg.

Peel the shell, and have with toast is wat i do :smoking: A sprinkle of salt n pepper as well :thumbsup:

Wifee uses an egg cup, I use a bowl and break the toast up and mix it all together :coffee:
My parents love softboiled, I have to have the whites fully cooked hard, otherwise it's like eating snot...:what?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back