Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like vampires, garlic will give the same results. I eat quite a bit of it.Ticks loved Pop! Pop used to take garlic pills to repel ticks during deer season.
My uncle was bit by a rattler and swore that he never suffered another mosquito bite again. Not nearly as fun as say, a scorpion, but if you find yourself being rushed to the hospital turning black from a rattler bite, you can look forward to never spending money on DEET again.

My uncle was bit by a rattler and swore that he never suffered another mosquito bite again. Not nearly as fun as say, a scorpion, but if you find yourself being rushed to the hospital turning black from a rattler bite, you can look forward to never spending money on DEET again.

if we would just eradicate skeeters everyone would be happy! but we have bleeding hearts that won't let it happen ; /

So we get to enjoy this until we extinct them
Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.12 - 15.23.35.20.png

if we would just eradicate skeeters everyone would be happy! but we have bleeding hearts that won't let it happen ; /

So we get to enjoy this until we extinct them
View attachment 1500573

Agghh... #TrotterSpotter .....................Jeez...............I couldn't do that..........................:nono:...it gives me pain just looking..........

My parents love softboiled, I have to have the whites fully cooked hard, otherwise it's like eating snot...:what?:

Well, to be honest,, I've never eaten snot, so I don't know the comparison :shrug: Sounds like they may have been a bit undercooked which is easy to do as well :biggrin:

What is Muffin in the USA................Careful.......:yeah:.........

View attachment 1500574
Yes that is a blueberry muffin where was your mind going :eyebrows:final something that is the same:whew:…I don’t even know what a biscuit is now:rofl::rofl:…Also grits are SOUTHERN USA thing just sayin:chef::toke::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back