Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Mossy! It's a good one!

There is a radio show here in the states called The Dr Demento Show that plays off the wall tunes like that. The guy has been doing it since the late 70s early 80s. I started listening when I was a kid and think that's where I got my love for non commercial/mainstream music. Music is like food. The corporate stuff they feed you is usually garbage!

One thing I have noticed since retiring and consuming prodigious amounts of cannabis, is that fleas and ticks no longer want to bite me, the cats do bring them in, but instead of coating my legs with bites they jump off as soon as they land on me!!!!
Like vampires, garlic will give the same results. I eat quite a bit of it.Ticks loved Pop! Pop used to take garlic pills to repel ticks during deer season.

Last edited:

TGIF ALL!! cannon ball coming:pass:

Thanks for the Reps @Dale's Proper Bud, and @eprotege !
:d5:
Welcome :d5::pass:
1660317690931.gif

Time to brew ferment up some vino tinto!

Quaffable wine is so cheap over here....it isn't really worth the bother...... :headbang:

I took a bucket full of grapes over for the chickens.......must have been 5 or 6 lbs....

I said to hubby...I've over loaded the chickens..but just leave them...might take them a few days.... there are only 6 chIckens ATM....

Went back a few hours ater..................Gone............greedy ittle buggers.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back