Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
friday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: :friday: ppp

fbd6247265a54cc1d09c9455de8c4bf6.jpg

Quaffable wine is so cheap over here....it isn't really worth the bother...... :headbang:

I took a bucket full of grapes over for the chickens.......must have been 5 or 6 lbs....

I said to hubby...I've over loaded the chickens..but just leave them...might take them a few days.... there are only 6 chIckens ATM....

Went back a few hours ater..................Gone............greedy ittle buggers.......

u jus wanted to uze "quaffable" in a sentence :doh: :pighug: ppp

I really want to add a UV light for flowering.

what say you all?? UVA? UVB? :thanks::2cents:
A Solacure Flower Power lamp, it hits uva and uvb. It is the only commercial lamp that I know of that hits the 285nm mark to excite the uvr8 protein reaction.

Last edited:
I also add 2 to 3 cups of cold water at the beginning so the butter doesn't burn. The water helps it to not burn. After you strain your material out set the butter in fridge. After a few hours the butter settles on top and hardens and all the water is underneath. Dump the water and keep the butter of course

How foul smelling is it to make/keep this stuff? Asking for my neighbors sake more than myself.
Like Bill said rootball ferment smells awful but that’s because u ferment it in a bucket of water with brown sugar added! Dandelions were same way but fermenting them in just brown sugar had no smell! Usually if u ferment something using brown sugar or molasses if it’s stinky it’s usually cuz something messed up and it went bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back