Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done the brick thing - the zip on the package failed and I didn't notice. Lesson learned, transfer the stuff into a more secure container, with dessicant, don't leave it in the zip long term.

Ha! mine get sticky above the press seal so I just fold it over and put a paper clip on it. Works well

Nice! I was near there in the early nineties. We did the Pin Parvati trek. We had "cream" that was supposedly from there, but who knows...One thing I do know is that the cream or charas there will send you to the moon! Factor in the elevation you don't have as far to go.An amazing trip!!!

Collected a few flowers in a seed pouch, shook em real good, got a dusting in the bottom and painted a couple Wishiing Star pistils on the bottom branches.....well, more than a few but you get the idea....should have some showing soon on the Meph one off freebie so will tag it too on a lower branch just for fun....

Ha! mine get sticky above the press seal so I just fold it over and put a paper clip on it. Works well
that was phase 2 - I used a bulldog clip, but in spite of that, I now still have a brick It has been in a jar with dessicant for months now, and is headed to some sort of pulverizing experience before the next grow. :biggrin:

If the Hat Fits.....................................................View attachment 1500269............

View attachment 1500270

View attachment 1500271

Anyone cooking for the weekend........?.....:chef:...I've got the munchies..............
Yes sir.
Homemade Mac and Cheese, corn on the cob, grilled pork tenderloins and chicken thighs, and a homemade apple pie for dessert. :stir:Plus, I am playing golf this afternoon, and my Mephisto beans are being delivered just before dinner.

Dude, I am having the perfect day set up,…Oh, wait. The GF said she was going to take me out for drinks later. :woohoo1:

that was phase 2 - I used a bulldog clip, but in spite of that, I now still have a brick It has been in a jar with dessicant for months now, and is headed to some sort of pulverizing experience before the next grow. :biggrin:

Ha!!! Sort of the same here. I just use a bottle of whatever thats on the mixing table and pound it a couple times. The bags they use are pretty resilient

Yes sir.
Homemade Mac and Cheese, corn on the cob, grilled pork tenderloins and chicken thighs, and a homemade apple pie for dessert. :stir:Plus, I am playing golf this afternoon, and my Mephisto beans are being delivered just before dinner.

Dude, I am having the perfect day set up,…Oh, wait. The GF said she was going to take me out for drinks later. :woohoo1:

Enjoy your Perfect Day @MedCzech ......:cheersmate:

TGIF!
And a great day because my Ogreberry settled in at 62 %!

Here's the tare...
Screenshot_20220812-020255.png

First trim batch..
Screenshot_20220812-020529.png

The second..
Screenshot_20220812-020338.png

Total minus tare.. 168.19 Grams!
:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back