Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1660304814792.png

:crying:

I Shoudn't have googled Funny Farm.....:crying:....coz I'm just on the right side of Stoned to get Lost in there........:crying:

happy friday all. Stay lifted and enjoy your day.

Happy Friday Shu..... :pass: ..sharing one.............

The grapes are coming down...............

IMG_2770.JPG

They are going over and are becoming Wasp magnets............hubby went to turn the water butt on and they had started to build a nest...so 5 stung him on the hand........

IMG_2737.JPG

So the food source has to go..........:pass:

My 4x4 girls are pissing me off! Their trichomes are still a mixed bag of clear, cloudy and a little amber.
AVT has one hell of a nice end of life fade going. She has some ambers, but still a good amount of clears. The shape of the heads is not quite there either.
At least 3 Bears OG X Double Grape is drying nicely. She's on day 12 of the dry and the smallest stem is still flexible. Drying in a cardboad box that's in a tent seems to work well.

Happy Friday Shu..... :pass: ..sharing one.............

The grapes are coming down...............

View attachment 1500222

They are going over and are becoming Wasp magnets............hubby went to turn the water butt on and they had started to build a nest...so 5 stung him on the hand........

View attachment 1500224

So the food source has to go..........:pass:
thanks @Mossy. They really got him. My dad is a bee keeper so Im pretty used to honey bees and getting stung by them. But wasp another story only once in my life got tag by one and it was a triple. My arm was swollen for a couple weeks. Never went into that broke down car to hot box it ever again. They didnt like the weed smoke.

thanks @Mossy. They really got him. My dad is a bee keeper so Im pretty used to honey bees and getting stung by them. But wasp another story only once in my life got tag by one and it was a triple. My arm was swollen for a couple weeks. Never went into that broke down car to hot box it ever again. They didnt like the weed smoke.
I was weed wacking out at our family lake house and tore apart a yellow jacket wasp nest, the damned wasps hit me on the neck and ears, that was a nasty week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back