Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was weed wacking out at our family lake house and tore apart a yellow jacket wasp nest, the damned wasps hit me on the neck and ears, that was a nasty week!
I did that once with the big black wasps with white backsides. I was cleaning up a downed Aspen with a chain saw. The first thing I noticed was black things flying around behind the screen shield on my hard hat. Then I noticed the football sized nest hanging from the thing I was cutting about three feet away. The one with the firehose of emerging, pissed off wasps. Bad day for a while.

I use the dry Yucca Powder at 1/3g to 12 gallons once a week. It seems to keep the drippers clean and I have never found a dry pocket in my rockwool cubes.

It is important to store it in a moisture proof container with a good descant, otherwise you will get a brick.

View attachment 1500124
I've done the brick thing - the zip on the package failed and I didn't notice. Lesson learned, transfer the stuff into a more secure container, with dessicant, don't leave it in the zip long term.

One thing I have noticed since retiring and consuming prodigious amounts of cannabis, is that fleas and ticks no longer want to bite me, the cats do bring them in, but instead of coating my legs with bites they jump off as soon as they land on me!!!!

Dirty mind??? Me?? :crying:

If the Hat Fits.....................................................
eyes.gif

bbqin.gif

beer.gif

Anyone cooking for the weekend........?.....:chef:...I've got the munchies..............

Happy Friday Shu..... :pass: ..sharing one.............

The grapes are coming down...............

View attachment 1500222

They are going over and are becoming Wasp magnets............hubby went to turn the water butt on and they had started to build a nest...so 5 stung him on the hand........

View attachment 1500224

So the food source has to go..........:pass:

Time to brew ferment up some vino tinto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back