Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it together and it is perfect! 47 inches from pole to pole but i have saws i could shorten it if needed :eyebrows:

I think it will fit in my tent perfectly, i won't know until a few weeks when these big girls finish up

Day 66 i think they are done but i want to see how long they can go for
View attachment 1500105View attachment 1500106View attachment 1500107View attachment 1500108
I made a scrog frame to fit inside my 4x4 gorilla tent and it was like 45.5” gap if u measure from corner pole to corner pole! Thinking u may need to use a pvc cutter and snip couple inches off!

Quaffable wine is so cheap over here....it isn't really worth the bother...... :headbang:

I took a bucket full of grapes over for the chickens.......must have been 5 or 6 lbs....

I said to hubby...I've over loaded the chickens..but just leave them...might take them a few days.... there are only 6 chIckens ATM....

Went back a few hours ater..................Gone............greedy ittle buggers.......
sounds like my dog. Food motivated is an understatement. :biggrin:

:yeahthat: Thanks @Mossy for the rep have a great weekend
1660325061661.gif
1660325087147.gif

Think @
A Solacure Flower Power lamp, it hits uva and uvb. It is the only commercial lamp that I know of that hits the 285nm mark to excite the uvr8 protein reaction.

Not much valid evidence on the subject and debatable how much it helps. Have done with and without and it seems to taste is a little better and there was a noticeable trichome difference than without. I ran 2 plants each of the same strain and pulled one of each from the tent when UVB was on. Could have been a coincidence since growing from seed...

I think @CannabisMingus used that bulb. I and a couple of others use the Agromax. I use 2 separate UVA and UVA/UVB bulbs. Sort of follow what @Mañ'O'Green uses and does. Uva for the last month and UVB for the last two weeks. I do less UVB than him as my light is in a fixed position and much closer than his.

Careful though! You can fry yourself and your plants VERY easily

View attachment 1500152

Mystery object........ :pass: ...can you guess what they are.........?

Any Rude suggestions will be Fined one smoke break.....:eyebrows:...

but they Do make me Smile every time I Use them........:biggrin:
They look like the little squeeze ring things hubby uses for his tendon pain in his wrists

:pighug:

:crying:

The best Egg CUPS I've ever owned........1 size fits all.....

they engineered an egg cup Down........ and they are absolutely Spot On ........:headbang:

View attachment 1500182

Everybody thinks Improving something means engineering Up.....sometimes Simplifying works Much Better....:pass:
What is the purpose of an egg cup?

Think @

Not much valid evidence on the subject and debatable how much it helps. Have done with and without and it seems to taste is a little better and there was a noticeable trichome difference than without. I ran 2 plants each of the same strain and pulled one of each from the tent when UVB was on. Could have been a coincidence since growing from seed...

I think @CannabisMingus used that bulb. I and a couple of others use the Agromax. I use 2 separate UVA and UVA/UVB bulbs. Sort of follow what @Mañ'O'Green uses and does. Uva for the last month and UVB for the last two weeks. I do less UVB than him as my light is in a fixed position and much closer than his.

Careful though! You can fry yourself and your plants VERY easily

I have used it on 3 grows, I think it helps, but how do you prove it.... Subjective.....

I have also used LED's for my uva and uvb light. It gets expensive playing with them! LOL But I feel the FlowerPower lamp resulted in a better flavor and is easier to use. The settings for the led controller/drivers is totally a crap shoot when starting from scratch with the LED's, so yes I have hurt plants! LOL

What is the purpose of an egg cup?

:pighug: Oh no....do 'Mericans not Do soft boiled eggs and soldiers.........?...gawd..one of Lifes little Pleasures.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back