Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to add a UV light for flowering.

what say you all?? UVA? UVB? :thanks::2cents:
i say, save your money it is not needed at all.

we grow big great plants just fine without those extra UV's but if you have the extra money try it, it can't hurt unless you use to much of it.

Not much valid evidence on the subject and debatable how much it helps.
IIRC I looked at some of the research and was supposed to find that the 2 or 3 studies that looked at it found no cannabinoid increase. On at least one they found significant terpene degradation. I would have to go back and look but I was concerned enough to make me stop using UV supplementation. Again, IIRC.

I'll try to find that thread.
:pass:

IIRC I looked at some of the research and was supposed to find that the 2 or 3 studies that looked at it found no cannabinoid increase. On at least one they found significant terpene degradation. I would have to go back and look but I was concerned enough to make me stop using UV supplementation. Again, IIRC.

I'll try to find that thread.
:pass:
i guess it does more harm than good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm also thinking pk boosters are bullshit and a waste of money but we won't dive into that subject today, lets stick to UV :smokeout:

Honestly I've not had the best time stomaching eggs in adulthood/post kids (they happened concurrently so not sure which). I get horrid sulfur burps when I attempt breakfast food now. I thought it was a bacon/sausage issue but I think it's actually the eggs. No clue why though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back