Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every girl within a mile is going to get seriously knocked up! You are going to have a lot of pollen. :biggrin: :worship:
Just in case i still bring the females i want seeded next to the plant and then shake it until i see airborne pollen and then i smell the pollen.

So guys, maybe this is a dumb question. When I hook up my ducting to my vent ports, I clamp the port around the outside of the ducting right? I literally feel like an idiot cuz you cant clamp the ducting inside the port. Or am I just being retarded. Its ok. Im dumb as hell sometimes. I give you all permission to tell me so when I am.
What exactly do you mean by vent port.......I take that to mean the access port going through the tent that usually has slider tightening devices.....if you mean from the carbon filter and/or the exhaust fan, I know them as flanges. You'll take your big hose clamp and slide it on your duct hose then slide that onto the flange, shift the hose clamp whaere you want it on the flange and tighten.

Thanks, your cat is pretty as well!
They sure do look very similar! That is why I had to take a pic of Missy and post it up! She was a feral and when she was just a kitten wanted attention,,,,and food, now she rules the house like a queen, even my other cat who is 3 times her size, he gives way and lets Missy eat first.
Princess just like mine. I always say she is that way cause she know she is pretty.

What exactly do you mean by vent port.......I take that to mean the access port going through the tent that usually has slider tightening devices.....if you mean from the carbon filter and/or the exhaust fan, I know them as flanges. You'll take your big hose clamp and slide it on your duct hose then slide that onto the flange, shift the hose clamp whaere you want it on the flange and tighten.
Yes, i believe so. Sometimes I mull stuff over in my head so much I end up confusing myself, especially on days where I'm already mentally exhausted like during this move. Thats why I said sometimes im just dumb as a box of rocks. When Im at my place tomorrow I will just take pictures of how I hook it up lmao. Thatll be the easiest way to make sure I got it all right

Yes, i believe so. Sometimes I mull stuff over in my head so much I end up confusing myself, especially on days where I'm already mentally exhausted like during this move. Thats why I said sometimes im just dumb as a box of rocks. When Im at my place tomorrow I will just take pictures of how I hook it up lmao. Thatll be the easiest way to make sure I got it all right
I just slip the hose on the flange add a bit of duct tape to seal it good then tighten the clamp myself.

I guess thats the part im worried about most is having a good seal.
flanders-tape.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back