Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fawns are out and about

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.10.49 PM.png

Anyone use this? No nitrogen cal mag? @Mañ'O'Green?

No but i have used the TPS OAC cal mag with "no nitrogen" it did not work well for me :shrug: It does not say what is in it just no nitrogen? But i also know nothing about them other then what you just posted looking forward to other responses:pop: and the links for label and info sheet do not work on their site:shrug::rofl::rofl:

1659412486658.png

Last edited:
I know the age thing won't let you watch it here but this is worth a laugh if you watch it. my ass keeps watching it every few days for some giggles. figured i'd share a laugh/smile :pighug:

These Warfield shows were amazing! Was at all the JGB shows that year!

No but i have used the TPS OAC cal mag with "no nitrogen" it did not work well for me :shrug: It does not say what is in it just no nitrogen? But i also no nothing about them other then what you just posted looking forward to other responses:pop: and the links for label and info sheet do not work on their site:shrug::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1495390

Ive been using it this run. It's my first time using Jack's 321 as well as this. so, I don't know how much this is helping, but charging along with no calcium or magnesium issues. Read an article from IC Mag (i think it was that) that popped up when I searched no nitrogen cal mag or Jacks.

Started lower, but now running Jacks part A at 2.25 grms, epsom at .875, and Cal/Nitrate at 1.5 grms per gallon.

50 PPM of this product starting at flower
2 ml Mr. Fulvic
RAW silica, and kelp at .1 grms
Also 2.5 ml SLF

Comes out to 1.5 EC on the blue lab meter with my water. Should have probably put it in a nutrient calculator, but never used one. Why do that when you can fly blind right!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back