Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kitty love. As soon as I sit down here she is
View attachment 1495274View attachment 1495275
Love her markings! I had a bobtail Calico find me at a fireworks stand. She came up to me, meowing her ass off and rubbing my legs. She was pouring it on THICK!
Well, Bobbie the Bobtail........yeah, I know. Not very original, but it fit her with a human Bobbie I knew......................came home with me.
Mischievous cat would be an understatement of great proportions! When cats were the suspects in any mischief around the house, Bobbie would be the prime suspect.
Something could have just happened, you KNEW it was Bobbie, and she would act luke she was an innocent little kitten. She was a long hair too and kept her very coat neat. If you confronted her about something, she would stop grooming, look up so innocently and meow sweetly, no matter how sternly you said her name.
It would crack ya up at times.:funny::funny:
She was a VERY good Mom and mouser.
Out of all the years at the farm, There were only three Calicoes. Bobbie. Halloween, Bobbe's ugly black calico baby and Cali, a cat I found for Mom after she lost her Tux after 16 years I think. He was a character and a half. I buried him under one of the big oaks he loved to sit under to watch the squirrels. I asked the Doc that bought my farm, if he would leave the sandstone marker I carved with his name on it. It was still there a couple of years ago.
One o Spot's kitten looks uncannily like him.

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 12.31.21 AM.png

@Suki813 says " let the crew know I'm alive
1f605.png
just trying to get my shit together before I come back cause with getting sick I've been hella burned out and exhausted and general very depressed lol."

@Frank the Dank
Little something I whipped up after a few joints :smoking:View attachment 1495328View attachment 1495329View attachment 1495330
I love your style..............

I have been eating too many carbs for awhile so I got a spiralizer to see if I can cut down a bit.

_DSC5002.JPG

I gotta say I really liked the zoodles. Their texture was much firmer than I expected. They took the sauce beautifully. The pork meat balls had a small bit of GF Panko Bread crumbs for binding.

Let's see if I can get my pain level down enough to sleep with some canna infused
macaroni salad.:eyebrows:
Pain has been just plain stupid all day. I seldom Wake N Bake, but I sure as hell did today!:rolleyes1:
Physical Therapy today, so I was pretty damn ripped when I got there. It was a good thing too. All I did was push myself. Cardio was the only thing that wasn't a struggle. It's a recumbent style exciser.
Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back