Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See your feet.............:crying:....Hubby Definitely is one..... #HobbitFeet

If you insist

WigglyGorgeousBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

Sleep Tight @WildBill :bighug: ...I Hope the macaroni works..........:pighug:
Thanks Auntie!
It seems to have worked well.
One cup of Java done and packing the crucible with some of the quick dried 3Bears OG X Double Grape.
That's gonna be some top shelf bud when dried and cured.

COME ON GREEN LIGHT!!!!

Thanks Auntie!
It seems to have worked well.
One cup of Java done and packing the crucible with some of the quick dried 3Bears OG X Double Grape.
That's gonna be some top shelf bud when dried and cured.

COME ON GREEN LIGHT!!!!
Haven't tried my 3BOGx, yet....still working on the Stomper.

I think I may be one
You are the one :bow: all might wake and bake gif keeper :rofl::rofl:

better break out billy though it seems we have a big crowd this morning:smokeout:
1659443264420.gif

Howdy Live Stoners - Thans for the nice messages, I've been away on holiday!
Hope you're all well! ^_^

:crying:
:bighug:

Thanks for the rep blue glad to see back have a great day:headbang:
1659443209012.gif

1659443410827.gif

Multiverse don't screw around...order is in the mail already and should be here this weekend.......then I gotta find patience to wait till this grow is done.

Ive been using it this run. It's my first time using Jack's 321 as well as this. so, I don't know how much this is helping, but charging along with no calcium or magnesium issues. Read an article from IC Mag (i think it was that) that popped up when I searched no nitrogen cal mag or Jacks.

Started lower, but now running Jacks part A at 2.25 grms, epsom at .875, and Cal/Nitrate at 1.5 grms per gallon.

50 PPM of this product starting at flower
2 ml Mr. Fulvic
RAW silica, and kelp at .1 grms
Also 2.5 ml SLF

Comes out to 1.5 EC on the blue lab meter with my water. Should have probably put it in a nutrient calculator, but never used one. Why do that when you can fly blind right!!!???

Oh, do tag me in your grow thread! Are you in coco or soil?
I tend to bump the epsom a bit on their recipe. Had early Mg spotting a couple times but adding 0.1-0.3g more epsom seemed to clear it up. I followed a lot of what @Cave Dirt Cody posted. Once flowering hits you may find a bit of a P deficit. GreenGene on YouTube uses monopotassium phosphate at the flowering transition. I have the Jacks "Bloom" product and found that mixed with the standard A/B/Epsom worked well. Still needs some tweaking in terms of length of use. 2g/gallon of A/B/Ep/Bloom is my current recipe - went 10 days on a photo plant and I think 4-5 should work for autos. Definitely going to re-test my theory on the next autos.

MKP, aka monopotassium phosphate, is 0-52-34

Multiverse don't screw around...order is in the mail already and should be here this weekend.......then I gotta find patience to wait till this grow is done.
I hear ya! LOL! After the chop, I had thoughts of dropping my first Night Owl Mangos N Chem. I could move some from the 2x4 now and drop one or two in Jrs! :biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:

Logic overcame emotion. :cool1: I told myself that I have to finish drying this run before dropping more. No need to compromise either process!
Now, Emotion over logic.............starting the second round of vaping the new bud.

.............Damn! Second round? I barely got this post out!:funny::funny::funny::baked:

I'll @Mossy style grow them 20 to a pot and the best ones live, i have some plans for a few 100 of them but not 1000s lol
I've done 3, but never 20. A pot of green perhaps? :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back