Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be trying to get my rotation more on point and will probably be starting the Green Crack in about a month so they'll be ready to set in the trays when these are done.....gonna be screwy after that with those as they are 100+ day cultivars.

@Frank the Dank

I love your style..............

I have been eating too many carbs for awhile so I got a spiralizer to see if I can cut down a bit.

View attachment 1495418

I gotta say I really liked the zoodles. Their texture was much firmer than I expected. They took the sauce beautifully. The pork meat balls had a small bit of GF Panko Bread crumbs for binding.
Oh yea those veggie noodles are tasty….. and like you say, perfect for soaking up a sauce…:headbang: my favorite are butternut squash noodles with a nice coconut curry:pass: thanks for the reps my friend:d5:

Thanks Auntie!
It seems to have worked well.
One cup of Java done and packing the crucible with some of the quick dried 3Bears OG X Double Grape.
That's gonna be some top shelf bud when dried and cured.

COME ON GREEN LIGHT!!!!

:pighug: Go @WildBill....:headbang:

Oh yea those veggie noodles are tasty….. and like you say, perfect for soaking up a sauce…:headbang: my favorite are butternut squash noodles with a nice coconut curry:pass: thanks for the reps my friend:d5:

I'm a spiralizer convert as well. Wrote them off as hack gadgets, but was completely wrong! Butternut and curries are amazing! Any kind of squash or melons. I've used cantaloupe as well and that great. Scallops blackened with chipolte powder on top of the chilled cantaloupe noodles with cilantro infused olive oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back