Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this?
Oh yeah!
It's da
SCISSOR HASH!
kool-aid-oh-yeah.jpg

health-hazards-pirates-smoking-habits-1050x824.jpg

Hey is it better to spray for bugs early in the morning when the plants are covered in dew, or after the sun goes down? Getting into the time of year here where everything is soaked before the sun comes up

If I spray outdoors it's usually in the evening....for the main reason I figure the lil shits are either bedding or getting ready to start munching...they gonna be sitting in place for awhile no matter what..

Wooooooooooooooo! How iz all you 'Low Altitude' stoners doing?
When this Canna Coffee kicks in, I'll flash AFN on my laptop to the Astronauts on the space station in a couple of orbits.
Anything special anyone wants to say to them?:cools::baked::eyebrows:

And...how does it Treat you....?.............. :pass:
I’m higher then a giraffes ass and getting things done. Have to call it a winner. Purple Pope was a collab between Night Owls wizards apprentice and Gnome Anvil.
6A88C347-0A8D-441B-B6A8-54747CEDF725.jpeg

39A2E98B-D40D-4BD6-992B-A966DE9BC13C.jpeg

0E0FB50A-773C-471A-A44B-FC5EA6A27BA6.jpeg

Although it’s a winner it might have come in 2nd to the Night Owl Queens Banner. Be giving it a try within the next couple days.
3888ACF5-9218-4862-9C99-42205EE47937.jpeg

Expecting a pound of her stinky cheesy skunk with fruity undertones. The PP is some where between anise and mint. Weird smell but very loud. Looking to be about a half pound on the PP. :baked: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back