Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kitty love. As soon as I sit down here she is
View attachment 1495274View attachment 1495275
Here ya go,
IMG_20220801_194546.jpg

Damn your cat looks alot like mine. Pretty cat. :d5:
Thanks, your cat is pretty as well!
They sure do look very similar! That is why I had to take a pic of Missy and post it up! She was a feral and when she was just a kitten wanted attention,,,,and food, now she rules the house like a queen, even my other cat who is 3 times her size, he gives way and lets Missy eat first.

So guys, maybe this is a dumb question. When I hook up my ducting to my vent ports, I clamp the port around the outside of the ducting right? I literally feel like an idiot cuz you cant clamp the ducting inside the port. Or am I just being retarded. Its ok. Im dumb as hell sometimes. I give you all permission to tell me so when I am.

Thanks, your cat is pretty as well!
They sure do look very similar! That is why I had to take a pic of Missy and post it up! She was a feral and when she was just a kitten wanted attention,,,,and food, now she rules the house like a queen, even my other cat who is 3 times her size, he gives way and lets Missy eat first.
I had a cat named missy back in the day...she was a b**** but every once and a while she could tolerate being touched by hoomans. Loved her to death. Unfortunately she had some kind of heart related event and became paralyzed from the mid back down. All my pics are on a flip phone floating in the ether somewhere. That was so long ago now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back