Here is everyone's worst nightmare

But for me its just a test of not using a fan on a seed/pollen plant lol

before i cut all the mold/fuzz off
View attachment 1495201View attachment 1495202

After
View attachment 1495215
View attachment 1495213View attachment 1495214View attachment 1495212

Fuzz pics!!! :smoking:
View attachment 1495209View attachment 1495203View attachment 1495204View attachment 1495205View attachment 1495208View attachment 1495210
This poor cola i could of saved by just clipping the fuzz off but i wanted to see how mature the seeds were, still greenies.. not ready yet :smoking:
View attachment 1495211

My plant has a back up plan for all the abuse she gets..

PLAN B :crying:
View attachment 1495206View attachment 1495207

That's more balls than a gay bar!

i have been looking into buying seeds of panama red for a few weeks now. where do you get yours? ace seeds?

Multiverse Beans has Ace. I have the Panama Red, Golden Tiger, Zamdelica, and A5 Haze. Was supposed to have done them outdoors this summer, but too freaked out with light pollution beside my house. Have a big deer population, so have to build something for next spring/summer. Still exited to grow them! Man O Green posted some pics of his and they were monsters!

Multiverse Beans has Ace. I have the Panama Red, Golden Tiger, Zamdelica, and A5 Haze. Was supposed to have done them outdoors this summer, but too freaked out with light pollution beside my house. Have a big deer population, so have to build something for next spring/summer. Still exited to grow them! Man O Green posted some pics of his and they were monsters!
I'm doing Seedstockers on all of them....Green Crack (10), Amnesia (10), Northern Lights (5) and White Widow (10).
Edit: all changed to track order on my seeds, must be shipped, nice..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back