Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All!

I am Wake-N-Bakeded on the last of my cherished Panama Red. I have about 1/3g left :sad:. I am so frigging ripped

Yup and can never have enough information IMO. I have said before everyone should take the time to actually read stoner chat before replying :eyebrows:it is where I have learned most everything I have learned here. Some times it just takes patience and the answers will come to you. Thank you much mossy and MOG for infinite words of wisdom:pass:
@Dale's Proper Bud please remember I am fallible like all of us. Like you I am willing to learn new things but I may take some convincing :rofl:. I have a bit of a stubborn streak. I was the Boss for 12 years. I had to make the final decision with confidence based on the information on hand. This is just SOP for me. I can be a dick! And I would be remiss if I did not pay tribute to all of the Admin, Moderators and Members that make this all possible. I am just one cog in the machine. Thank you all :bighug:

2022-08-01_11-57-07.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All!

I am Wake-N-Bakeded on the last of my cherished Panama Red. I have about 1/3g left :sad:. I am so frigging ripped

@Dale's Proper Bud please remember I am fallible like all of us. Like you I am willing to learn new things but I may take some convincing :rofl:. I have a bit of a stubborn streak. I was the Boss for 12 years. I had to make the final decision with confidence based on the information on hand. This is just SOP for me. I can be a dick! And I would be remiss if I did not pay tribute to all of the Admin, Moderators and Members that make this all possible. I am just one cog in the machine. Thank you all :bighug:

View attachment 1495234
:crying: You have a way with words that’s for sure leaves me speechless especially when i read the fine print:haha::nono::doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and yes thank you to all that make this site possible:vibe:

Good Morfnoevight All!

View attachment 1495234
i have been looking into buying seeds of panama red for a few weeks now. where do you get yours? ace seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back