Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenacious to a fault!
I am never scared of hard work and when it come to growing, I am happy to do what is needed, to get the job done!!
We will see come September, if it all pays of!
Here is a list of strains I have planted!
  1. Grandaddy Purps
  2. Peanut butter Cookies
  3. Lemon Pie
  4. Wedding Glue
  5. Purple Dawg Mass
  6. Candy Dawg
  7. Crystal Meth Widow
  8. .Night Crawler
  9. Fat Blue Berry
  10. Banana Kush

You are growing that Banana Kush for me aren't you..............?.............
eyes.gif
...you Know I Love Kushies..........

@4wiscoLegal420 ....you are growing arent you......?......do you know that if you Complete your grow diary in a very simple format...you will get on to the Cultivators Club.....like all the Live Stoners with the yellow badge.....and that gives you access to all the Test seed that comes on site.....?..For Free.....

Dont stock up on seed....we Need your Grow Spaces........ :biggrin: ..View attachment 1493242
Not growing quite yet, and I got this 2nd batch and i still might pick up one more before I stop buying. Dc seeds still has quite a few packs of freakshow left and I really want that one but 200 is just a no right now. These were just intruiging to me. Yes I wanna be in the cultivators club. But I wanted to have a tiny stock pile so I can practice, even though testers are free, I dont wanna waste em by growing em like poo

By the way everyone my tent came today! Checked it over and its in pristine condition, was worried cuz I saw some horrid reviews. Immaculate condition. 4 more days....just 4 more till my move then the green thumb comes out

Yes, HSO/Dinafem has been shut down for a year or more. "Shady" stuff they were accused of... Stealing power, and genetically modifying products... I think spain was their homebase.
Really, heard nothing about that at all. I mean its still good product though right. I really wanna pick up a 10 pack of their freakshow just to see it irl. I still dont believe it.

I think it is heat stressed. If I toss one I am gonna just scrap em both and do like you said. Start over and do one of my Pineapple Chunk. I am NOT going to grow another stunted plant.
That’s to bad man
30072430-E523-4DD4-81B3-296658A2BD2E.jpeg

08FBCE28-DDFE-4D2A-BE3E-815264DFEF9F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back