Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys....even though I prolly shouldnt have I ordered another line of Humbolt seeds today! Nutter budder if anyone is familiar. Id love to see some pics if you got em. I think this one along with that caramel creme will keep me going for quite a while!

Also, idk if anyone has seen but humbolt seeds and its parent company are "temporary" shut down. So if you want to try anything you might wanna pick it up asap as there is nothing coming out for the forseeable future.

So guys....even though I prolly shouldnt have I ordered another line of Humbolt seeds today! Nutter budder if anyone is familiar. Id love to see some pics if you got em. I think this one along with that caramel creme will keep me going for quite a while!

Also, idk if anyone has seen but humbolt seeds and its parent company are "temporary" shut down. So if you want to try anything you might wanna pick it up asap as there is nothing coming out for the forseeable future.
Yes, HSO/Dinafem has been shut down for a year or more. "Shady" stuff they were accused of... Stealing power, and genetically modifying products... I think spain was their homebase.

Yes very quite too quite :dammit:
Have you seen @arty zan I think he may be lost in the jungle and I may have found him :rofl:

View attachment 1492293
View attachment 1492294

@Dale's Proper Bud @Mossy
Still alive and well brother, I believe it's still 2022,is it not!:smoking::crying:

I have been MIA due to the UK heat wave, which got to over 40C.
A typical UK summer is around 22C, as an average!
I don't do hot weather and sitting in front of my PC was not what I wanted or needed to do, in such sweltering heat! (I know it gets hotter elsewhere but I aint used to it)!

I have had to do 3 sowings of seeds, due to the heat wave.
If i had planted out young plants, they would have shriveled and died.
No way am I lugging around gallons of water in 40C heat.
Everything is done on foot and public transport, including taking 10 plants on the bus!! That was fun, I had made air tight containers and no stink got out on the bus!:headbang::vibe:

Today I managed to carry 20 Liters of water 1/2 a mile to the plot and got the girls well and truly watered!

The ground is clay soil and holds the water well, I have added many good things to improve the soils aeration and a ton of Biobizz Allmix and Guerilla Tabs (BioTabs).
Further to that I have added, Blood,fish & bone meal, chicken shit pellets, perlite, Epsom salts and hydro gel watering retaining crystals.

The plants have been planted, wire mesh cages made and now the garden is ready to be added to the "outdoor grow competition" page!:woohoo1::thumbsup:

So hopefully that is an end to me not being about, as the garden only needs tending, now, now that all the hard work & prep are done and the hot weather is out the way! (For the time being)

Here some pics of my guerilla grow
DSCN7774.JPG
DSCN7800.JPG

garden of weed2022-07-28_15-10-16.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back