Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dale's Proper Bud @Mossy
Still live and well brother, I believe it's still 2022,is it not!:smoking::crying:

I have been MIA due to the UK heat wave, which got to over 40C.
A typical UK summer is around 22C as an average!
I don't do hot weather and that sitting in front of my PC was not what I wanted or needed to do, in such sweltering heat! (I know it get hotter elsewhere but I aint used to it!
I have had to do 3 sowings of seeds, due to the heat wave.
If i had planted out young plants, they would have shriveled and died.
Now way am I lugging around gallons of water in 40C heat.
Everything is done on foot and public transport, including taking 10 plants on the bus!! That was fun, I had made air tight container and no stink got out on the bus!:headbang::vibe:

Today I managed to carry 20 Liters of water 1/2 a mile to the plot and got the girls well and truly watered!

The ground is clay soil and holds the water well, I have added many good things to improve the soils aeration and a ton of Biobizz Allmix and Guerilla Tabs (BioTabs).
Further to that I have added, Blood,fish & bone meal, chicken shit pellets, perlite, Epsom salts and hydro gel watering retaining crystals.

The plants have been planted, wire mesh cages made and now the garden is ready to be added to the "outdoor grow competition" page!:woohoo1::thumbsup:

So hopefully that is an end to me not being about, as the garden only needs tending, now, now that all the hard work & prep are done and the hot weather is out the way! (For the time being)

Here some pics of my guerilla grow
View attachment 1493217View attachment 1493218
View attachment 1493219
Holy crap that’s a lot of work. I’m tired just reading it my hats off to you :toke::worship::slap::goodluck:

P.S. picturing you carrying all those plants on public transport sounds interesting :crying:

A little Mephisto, Sour Crack to kick off the afternoon..
Screenshot_20220728-124219.png

So guys....even though I prolly shouldnt have I ordered another line of Humbolt seeds today! Nutter budder if anyone is familiar. Id love to see some pics if you got em. I think this one along with that caramel creme will keep me going for quite a while!

Also, idk if anyone has seen but humbolt seeds and its parent company are "temporary" shut down. So if you want to try anything you might wanna pick it up asap as there is nothing coming out for the forseeable future.

@4wiscoLegal420 ....you are growing arent you......?......do you know that if you Complete your grow diary in a very simple format...you will get on to the Cultivators Club.....like all the Live Stoners with the yellow badge.....and that gives you access to all the Test seed that comes on site.....?..For Free.....

Dont stock up on seed....we Need your Grow Spaces........ :biggrin: ..
1659028070542.png

Yes, HSO/Dinafem has been shut down for a year or more. "Shady" stuff they were accused of... Stealing power, and genetically modifying products... I think spain was their homebase.

Dinafem were taken down by a shift in political power in their region.

They had operated an Open business for maybe 20 years without any problem...they paid their Taxes...then the local elections changed the balance on what was classed as legitimate business...and they found any excuse they could to take them down.

In Spain every time they take a grow op down they prosecute them for Stealing the electric...it is Standard.

A lot of the top bosses are still under threat of prosecution...so they are hog tied until that is completed....and it is Notorious for taking YEARS in Spain...

There is a Break out company starting to retail Some of the Dinafem original crosses...they are members of the Original Team..... :pass: ...name escapes me for the minute..... #IBlametheDope .....but I know we have been notified about it in the staff room.....:headbang:

That is Awesome @arty zan .....:toke:...I take my Hat off to you..............you are Determined.......:digit:...
Tenacious to a fault!
I am never scared of hard work and when it come to growing, I am happy to do what is needed, to get the job done!!
We will see come September, if it all pays off or not!
Here is a list of strains I have planted!
  1. Grandaddy Purps
  2. Peanut butter Cookies
  3. Lemon Pie
  4. Wedding Glue
  5. Purple Dawg Mass
  6. Candy Dawg
  7. Crystal Meth Widow
  8. Night Crawler
  9. Fat Blue Berry
  10. Banana Kush

Last edited:
What happens if your plants die and you hafta start over while you are doing a grow journal?

like i told ya the other day, jus keep it goin in the same journal, it'z all good :thumbsup: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back