Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a little rubbing on my seeders from the back deck that have been drying in paperbags this past week.....both got seeds, so have some Golden Ticket S1's and some Golden Ticket x Big Bomb F1's to go with my GT x GT.....always nice when something goes right.

1658880539477.gif

I'm not trying to be a prat.. But I don't why anyone wouldn't plant their beans direct in the final pot. I haven't used the paper towel or soak method in decades, lol. Pre soak the soil, add a little Myco in the hole, and plant the bean.. Most of the time it takes 3 days tops for them to sprout.
:shrug:

That is what i do also no paper towel for me 3-5 hr soak then directly to final home :d5::pass:

Didn’t I ask u if u had these near u recently? Heard a story on the radio about them couple weeks back!
Good to be here, lovin the crowd

:welcome: @4wiscoLegal420 again :pass:

For those that didn’t bother to google search based off @Bill.de.Cat post but these are them giant demon creatures! :yoinks:
View attachment 1492673
Holy shit! That's much more giant then I thought

Yeah i had to google thought he was joking and had me chasing dragons :haha::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl: I googled it they are nasty buggers don't touch them :yoinks::toke:

That is what i do also no paper towel for me 3-5 hr soak then directly to final home :d5::pass:

:welcome: @4wiscoLegal420 again :pass:

Yeah i had to google thought he was joking and had me chasing dragons :haha::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl: I googled it they are nasty buggers don't touch them :yoinks::toke:

Ya I think u can get hepatitis or herpes or some kinda std from them! :yoinks:

Edit* sorry it’s some kinda rat lungworm something or other that can give u meningitis! Equally awful! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back