Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebral Goo.. :d5:
bad-habits5_96eb8f38-a246-43a6-ad6a-c6c5bc248d8d_600x600.gif

:rofl::rofl:

Welp, last one in the Frost Brothers turned out to be male, got 3 confirmed maybe 4 of the Wishing Stars are male....need 5 of those last 6 to be female to fill out the tent...

Ethos, Purple Thai Auto
Day 71

What a difference a single day has made. She's fading very very fast. She looks beautiful with her fall colours.. I'll give her one or two more days.... Maybe.

Screenshot_20220726-183340.png

Ethos, Purple Thai Auto
Day 71

What a difference a single day has made. She's fading very very fast. She looks beautiful with her fall colours.. I'll give her one or two more days.... Maybe.

View attachment 1492652
I was scoping those beans out at my local hydro shop...Might have to pull the trigger, thats a gorgeous plant!

So this is some shit here. Whats the earliest you ever had a bean pop the soil? just over 2 days for me Now. Mind you I dont do the soaking in water for 24 then paper towel on the router for x amount of days till the tap root is an inch long. All I do is soak my pots put them in the tent 24 hours later or so I plant my beans straight into soil. I planted my 4 for the next run sunday afternoon and this smoke by ronin gardens already is popped thru the soil. Mind fucken blown. Sorry for the rant but Im in shock it been a minimum of 4 days with every other bean I ran. Insane

the 4 pots.
image.jpg

smoke by ronin
image.jpg

winner winner chicken dinner. :headbang: :smoking:

So, I found someone… struggling to get straight answers, on another forum. Never got a straight answer and members were snarky(now you know where I found him) and told him to join a real forum where he’ll get help and answers without the put downs and non-constructive comments. Please welcome a new convert!!! @4wiscoLegal420 !
This is me!!!!

So this is some shit here. Whats the earliest you ever had a bean pop the soil? just over 2 days for me Now. Mind you I dont do the soaking in water for 24 then paper towel on the router for x amount of days till the tap root is an inch long. All I do is soak my pots put them in the tent 24 hours later or so I plant my beans straight into soil. I planted my 4 for the next run sunday afternoon and this smoke by ronin gardens already is popped thru the soil. Mind fucken blown. Sorry for the rant but Im in shock it been a minimum of 4 days with every other bean I ran. Insane

the 4 pots. View attachment 1492655

smoke by roninView attachment 1492656

winner winner chicken dinner. :headbang: :smoking:
I'm not trying to be a prat.. But I don't why anyone wouldn't plant their beans direct in the final pot. I haven't used the paper towel or soak method in decades, lol. Pre soak the soil, add a little Myco in the hole, and plant the bean.. Most of the time it takes 3 days tops for them to sprout.
:shrug:

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services confirmed a giant African land snail was spotted June 23 in the New Port Richey area of Pasco County, about 38 miles north of Tampa.
Damn, the lil fuggers are back, again.....
Didn’t I ask u if u had these near u recently? Heard a story on the radio about them couple weeks back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back