Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw fishing! Charcuterie box!!!

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 3.31.25 PM.png

is that dry weight-? if so, auto or photo & what strain & breeder :confused1: ppp
A bit too dry, hung in tent over a week....a half bin with hygrometers showed it at 42% and 45% overnight.......Mephisto Sour Stomper....3 plants in 3.9 auto pots.
Don't think the the 3BOG is gonna be that good though, one stayed too short and the main cola top got bud rot so had to toss it.....maybe 1.5 to 2 zips worth..

A bit too dry, hung in tent over a week....a half bin with hygrometers showed it at 42% and 45% overnight.......Mephisto Sour Stomper....3 plants in 3.9 auto pots.

ah, so that'z not from a single plant :confused1: ppp

ah, so that'z not from a single plant :confused1: ppp
Nope, with the 3.9 there's not much chance of hitting a pound...would need to try that in the biggest pots they got. But still the best I've done so far, over 5 zips per plant.

So, I found someone… struggling to get straight answers, on another forum. Never got a straight answer and members were snarky(now you know where I found him) and told him to join a real forum where he’ll get help and answers without the put downs and non-constructive comments. Please welcome a new convert!!! @4wiscoLegal420 !

So, I found someone… struggling to get straight answers, on another forum. Never got a straight answer and members were snarky(now you know where I found him) and told him to join a real forum where he’ll get help and answers without the put downs and non-constructive comments. Please welcome a new convert!!! @4wiscoLegal420 !
Already have, :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back