Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For right now 1 of them has a skunky funky aroma and it’s overpowering everything! Busts me in the face when I open my tent and not sure if it’s normal but once the lights go out and the exhaust fan cycles on it’ll stink up my whole bedroom since no filter on my setup! :d5:
Nice that’s sounds awesome skunky funky:rofl::rofl: :yay::pass:
1658854778665.gif

I’m still a few pages behind so not sure if you and bill figured this out but I know a former member (he passed away) but he used only earthbox juniors for everything and he did 1 run of 4 plants with 2 boxes with air stones down in the reservoir and other 2 without and he either said was no difference or the non sir stone ones did better! It’s like I’ve said tho earthbox being long rectangles means that as the roots grow thru bottom deck they have a nice long canal of open airspace to get plenty of oxygen so no need for any extra! Them SIP buckets however don’t have near the reservoir plus all it’s space is vertical so only time they get oxygen to the roots is when water level drops but it’s not near as much space as an earthbox jr even! If I remember correctly them SIP buckets don’t hold that much water and it’s the airspace created in reservoir when water drops that allows roots to get that fresh o2 so smaller the reservoir the less they’ll get! :thumbsup:

So in summation it may be somewhat beneficial in them buckets but I’ve never used 1 to know! I’ve had great results with every earthbox plant as long as I kept enough food for them so I’d go that route over buying air domes to go with the bucket style! If u already have the buckets and the domes then couldn’t hurt to try! :d5:
No air domes in my SIP buckets. Maybe I should look into it.!

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services confirmed a giant African land snail was spotted June 23 in the New Port Richey area of Pasco County, about 38 miles north of Tampa.
Damn, the lil fuggers are back, again.....

Good morfnoevight all!

Hi !
There are some upper leaves on my wedding glue auto that show some orange/brownish dots.
The plant isn't really sick, she's 50 days old, but I'm curious about what this is ?
Running on biotabs
Thanx !
View attachment 1492238
@snerval The little spots are a calcium problem. The calcium is either being locked out or is deficient in the media.

More often than not it is a case of too much Nitrogen locking out the calcium.
2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Just back off on the N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back