Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Live Stoners just cannot keep a Secret..........:blahblah:.....

Hc_t1T.gif

Checkout the cucumbers the wife's got growing. Look like tiny watermelons, taste like watered down cucumbers
View attachment 1492167
U know what kind those are? I got 2 diff types of pickling cucumbers going atm! ;)

1FB1E6DB-5AFE-417F-937E-78944490F437.jpeg
BA420E65-3D2D-4348-9AE4-84E30524BC88.jpeg
D1D3A1D4-DF2A-4880-BE2C-394D7501B54E.jpeg
56F63422-B97C-46C0-A470-085F42DC3C2C.jpeg
CC02B4FA-3D40-4100-8C17-E804BB1A24C4.jpeg
C55AB097-CBFB-4388-8177-F2DEC8129E27.jpeg
A2B48345-540A-4841-8319-FA8EAAAE69DD.jpeg

Making bunch of little cucumbers right now but would def do a whole lot better if I put up some kinda frame where I could get some shade cloth up for them! Thinking the leafs that start getting crispy have gotta be from heat stress cuz they’ve had food and get sprayed regularly for pests and also with fungicide! I alternate that between southern ag garden friendly one and actual copper fungicide! :d5:

Hey Bill! Question for ya...have you ever used an air dome from an auto pot in a sub irrigated planter? Think it would work or be beneficial?
I’m still a few pages behind so not sure if you and bill figured this out but I know a former member (he passed away) but he used only earthbox juniors for everything and he did 1 run of 4 plants with 2 boxes with air stones down in the reservoir and other 2 without and he either said was no difference or the non sir stone ones did better! It’s like I’ve said tho earthbox being long rectangles means that as the roots grow thru bottom deck they have a nice long canal of open airspace to get plenty of oxygen so no need for any extra! Them SIP buckets however don’t have near the reservoir plus all it’s space is vertical so only time they get oxygen to the roots is when water level drops but it’s not near as much space as an earthbox jr even! If I remember correctly them SIP buckets don’t hold that much water and it’s the airspace created in reservoir when water drops that allows roots to get that fresh o2 so smaller the reservoir the less they’ll get! :thumbsup:

So in summation it may be somewhat beneficial in them buckets but I’ve never used 1 to know! I’ve had great results with every earthbox plant as long as I kept enough food for them so I’d go that route over buying air domes to go with the bucket style! If u already have the buckets and the domes then couldn’t hurt to try! :d5:

Last edited:
Cheers @PatRatt ....:pass:...I'd tell everyone to get their vax's and be Careful............but I Did and I am........and I still gotta a Dose.

He has a Lot of work to do to get his patch cleared and girls in......:pass:.....I Hope it works for him........
Not sure how sick they are but my sister is a big time anti vax person even long before Covid! Her oldest went to the trampoline park on Thur morning and wasn’t feeling good that night and next morning took Covid test and was positive! Then by Saturday night my sister and Bro in law and the middle child had it! Think only 1 that didn’t get it is the 2yr old and he went to other grandmas til everyone gets better! :nono:

Here's some more bullshit. Highly potent weed creating marijuana addicts worldwide, study says - CNN

I'll get around to reading teh actual study cited, but the reporting on this is atrocious.
So in summation it may be somewhat beneficial in them buckets but I’ve never used 1 to know
I haven't used them either but I have a hard time believing that they add much air to the root mass, if any. And if you use fabric pots there should not be any question about adequate air exchange with the media. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back