Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @Bill.de.Cat ...:coffee:...I got Passion Flower flowers........:headbang:...I wasn't sure if I'd get any this season........
Mine are doing great, even the ones I didn't want...got blooms on all my roses, the two new ones and the resue from the back yard..

Mine are doing great, even the ones I didn't want..

Sods Law...the ones you don't want will grow the Best...............:pass:..

IMG_2688.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

I still prefer the Blue...........but it is a 3 euro plant....I can get the Blue next year.....:biggrin:......

got blooms on all my roses, the two new ones and the resue from the back yard..

Getting any smells yet.....?...I Love the smell of highly scented roses....

Getting any smells yet.....?...I Love the smell of highly scented roses....
Yes, but only when I get close, very sweet smelling but hopefully that's mute a bit with age to a more rose smell.......will have to wait till I get them established well and putting on bunches of blooms to see if they will have a close scent or one that carries.

Yes, but only when I get close, very sweet smelling but hopefully that's mute a bit with age to a more rose smell.......will have to wait till I get them established well and putting on bunches of blooms to see if they will have a close scent or one that carries.

In the UK a neighbour had what we call a Dog Rose........the flowers weren't really Impressive...but the smell after rain scented the whole street.... :pass: ..it was Delicious...

1658837868971.png

Hey @Mossy Welcome Back! Hope yer feelin better.

Cheers @PatRatt ....:pass:...I'd tell everyone to get their vax's and be Careful............but I Did and I am........and I still gotta a Dose.

Yes very quite too quite :dammit:
Have you seen @arty zan I think he may be lost in the jungle and I may have found him :rofl:

View attachment 1492293
View attachment 1492294

He has a Lot of work to do to get his patch cleared and girls in......:pass:.....I Hope it works for him........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back