Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN time to get up

View attachment 1489933
1658405652085.gif

morning everyone gonna be a toasty one again so remember stay hydrated and here’s some tips on how to :headbang: :rofl:

I can live off the land mostly. I'm in a good location as far as if shit does go bad. Just trying to fill the void by being able to have some veggies also to keep the family healthy. So far I'm going for lettuce, peas, green beans, carrots, corn, potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, celery, and a few others but I'm stoned and it's late so I can't think of everything ATM. But the main stuff my family eats I want to grow for if shit goes down. If shit don't go down then I will save on groceries regardless. Everything has gone up in price. Crazy times!! About to get crazier. The funny thing is they don't talk about everything that's going on much in the mainstream news. Bunch of crazy shit going on in the world.
We should be fine but like bill i have tons of rice and beans just in case. I have seeds of everything i need and a 2 week military pack ready in the coat closet by the front door. Water and food won't be the problem when it goes sour.. people will be the problem. Sounds fun having a veggie tent, this winter i planned on making clones and saving some of my outside garden by bringing them inside.

We should be fine but like bill i have tons of rice and beans just in case. I have seeds of everything i need and a 2 week military pack ready in the coat closet by the front door. Water and food won't be the problem when it goes sour.. people will be the problem. Sounds fun having a veggie tent, this winter i planned on making clones and saving some of my outside garden by bringing them inside.
With that big of a family, an indoor grow is not gonna make much of a dent on family needs. At my Farm, my garden was quite a bit bigger than most people, probably quite a bit bigger than what most people live on.
I easily fed the family, but I had to learn how to can and built a couple root cellars.

I'm just being realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back