Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the news out of Washington, DC, today?

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, with Senators Booker and Wyden, formally introduced the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act (CAOA) to end federal marijuana prohibition. Circulated initially as a discussion draft in July 2021, the finalized version of this historic bill is now pending action in the United States Senate.

CAOA removes cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act schedule entirely, ending the threat of federal prosecution for possession and licensed commercial activity, and allows states to implement their cannabis policies free from federal interference. It also eliminates many hurdles currently facing regulated state cannabis markets, including lack of access to financial services, the inability to deduct standard business expenses when filing federal taxes, and the lack of uniform national regulatory standards and guidelines. The legislation also reinvests in communities that have been disproportionately impacted by prohibition, provides for the expungements of past criminal records, and would help improve diversity and inclusion in regulated cannabis markets.
no politics :face:

Whats next we blame so and so for not passing said bill? please no politics

the post by @Sour D was/is totally acceptable :greencheck: it has to do with the legislation/legalization of cannabis & thus, is totally within the rulez....after all, this is a cannabis forum ;) jus sayin....:toke: ppp

I understand the no politics, trust me! I am one of the biggest advocates for NOT talking politics. That being said, I think that one is in the grey area. But it does have to do with marijuana, which is the reason we are all here.

the post by @Sour D was/is totally acceptable :greencheck: it has to do with the legislation/legalization of cannabis & thus, is totally within the rulez....after all, this is a cannabis forum ;) jus sayin....:toke: ppp
Whatever, you can censor it how you please... but i don't like how this is allowed and this isn't crap. if you don't prevent politics all together and allow that crap where is the line drawn at?

just saying... ppp

I understand the no politics, trust me! I am one of the biggest advocates for NOT talking politics. That being said, I think that one is in the grey area. But it does have to do with marijuana, which is the reason we are all here.
I'm here to grow and talk about growing not talk about what is legal and not legal and cry when politics don't go my way, i will do what i will do regardless

page 500 btw nice job everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back