Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pass:

I am really digging the bottom of the barrel running out of ideas and forget to take pics before I leave in the morning:oops1: but have been trying to plan my next run. You all talked about bigger pots yesterday and I am going the other way. My biggest pot next run with be a 3 gallon and might do couple solos just for practice :eyebrows: :pass:

7BD8CAA6-F6F3-42B2-BA2D-14723C7CA476.jpeg

P.S. I like stickers here’s a idea for your sticker collection:thumbsup::digit:

I have 7 kids and a wife to feed other than myself. So being short on food is a scary thing when you got kids and a family.
You are blessed my friend, i wish i had what you have. Good luck on your gardens! no kids here but wish i had 1 or 2 and still want them and i was widowed by 29 years old, doubt i'll find love again with how stupid this world is and i don't conform very easy

Did you see the news out of Washington, DC, today?

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, with Senators Booker and Wyden, formally introduced the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act (CAOA) to end federal marijuana prohibition. Circulated initially as a discussion draft in July 2021, the finalized version of this historic bill is now pending action in the United States Senate.

CAOA removes cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act schedule entirely, ending the threat of federal prosecution for possession and licensed commercial activity, and allows states to implement their cannabis policies free from federal interference. It also eliminates many hurdles currently facing regulated state cannabis markets, including lack of access to financial services, the inability to deduct standard business expenses when filing federal taxes, and the lack of uniform national regulatory standards and guidelines. The legislation also reinvests in communities that have been disproportionately impacted by prohibition, provides for the expungements of past criminal records, and would help improve diversity and inclusion in regulated cannabis markets.

Did you see the news out of Washington, DC, today?

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, with Senators Booker and Wyden, formally introduced the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act (CAOA) to end federal marijuana prohibition. Circulated initially as a discussion draft in July 2021, the finalized version of this historic bill is now pending action in the United States Senate.

CAOA removes cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act schedule entirely, ending the threat of federal prosecution for possession and licensed commercial activity, and allows states to implement their cannabis policies free from federal interference. It also eliminates many hurdles currently facing regulated state cannabis markets, including lack of access to financial services, the inability to deduct standard business expenses when filing federal taxes, and the lack of uniform national regulatory standards and guidelines. The legislation also reinvests in communities that have been disproportionately impacted by prohibition, provides for the expungements of past criminal records, and would help improve diversity and inclusion in regulated cannabis markets.

I can’t wait to read even more Reefer Madness articles in the days to come. :doh:

:pass:

I am really digging the bottom of the barrel running out of ideas and forget to take pics before I leave in the morning:oops1: but have been trying to plan my next run. You all talked about bigger pots yesterday and I am going the other way. My biggest pot next run with be a 3 gallon and might do couple solos just for practice :eyebrows: :pass:

View attachment 1490055

P.S. I like stickers here’s a idea for your sticker collection:thumbsup::digit:

Yela is a beast. I love that song. I put my stickers on my stash box ill take a pic when i get home. Weed box with weed stickers. Perfect fit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back