Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else worried or preparing for the food shortages coming? I just picked up 4 chickens for eggs and starting a 4x4 veggie tent in living soil for veggies my family usually buys and eats. We can hunt and fish and live off the land where I'm from. We have lots of local apple trees, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, thimbleberries, black berries are all wild here. I'd like to grow fruit too indoors. Any suggestions on fruits that would flower this year and not like having to wait til like next year?
To late for preparing me thinks, time for that was precovid. A garden will help a little tho, goodluck.

Good morning AFN time to get up

20220721_081338.gif

welp, as uzual, it'll happen while i'm sleepin :doh:, so lemme jus time travel ahead & say :woohoo: 500 pagez/36k viewz...and the first month ain't even over yet! :yay: :bravo: and @Mossy dunno where u've gotten off to, but do try to phone home & here'z a few flowerz :pighug: ppp

20220720_164120.jpg

To late for preparing me thinks, time for that was precovid. A garden will help a little tho, goodluck.
I can live off the land mostly. I'm in a good location as far as if shit does go bad. Just trying to fill the void by being able to have some veggies also to keep the family healthy. So far I'm going for lettuce, peas, green beans, carrots, corn, potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, celery, and a few others but I'm stoned and it's late so I can't think of everything ATM. But the main stuff my family eats I want to grow for if shit goes down. If shit don't go down then I will save on groceries regardless. Everything has gone up in price. Crazy times!! About to get crazier. The funny thing is they don't talk about everything that's going on much in the mainstream news. Bunch of crazy shit going on in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back