Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I’m back in the market for a new bong. My wife was “helping me” and knocked a trophy off a shelf which landed on the glass. It was even in its protective basket. She feels terrible. I’m not mad at her, just annoyed at having to quest for new glass which ain’t cheap nor is it even easy to find these days.

Did I mention that my office now smells like bong water?

My buddy is launching this new platform, that is not quite launched, but he started dropping links.

It's about "NFT's," which I don't understand.
And a VR showroom, which I have an oculus, but then I can view NFT's with it, which I don't understand.

lol

What in the hell are NFT's?

My buddy is launching this new platform, that is not quite launched, but he started dropping links.

It's about "NFT's," which I don't understand.
And a VR showroom, which I have an oculus, but then I can view NFT's with it, which I don't understand.

lol

What in the hell are NFT's?
non-fungible token: a : a unique digital identifier that cannot be copied, substituted, or subdivided, that is recorded in a blockchain, and that is used to certify authenticity and ownership

non-fungible token: a : a unique digital identifier that cannot be copied, substituted, or subdivided, that is recorded in a blockchain, and that is used to certify authenticity and ownership

vg7fd.jpg

Non Fungusible?

It's not psilocybic?

... why would anyone want this? We need the real deal, I mean you aren't trippin on portabella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back